Last Updated: 2013-04-27 17:43:18
  1. PlayfulGod

PlayfulGod Well-Known Member Developer

look for /data/eri.xml

Advertisement
    DaniellieeE likes this.
  2. zman7

zman7 Member

Is there a file somewhere I can edit to fix the "Power Button Hangs Up Call" option? I unchecked it at Settings -> Accessibility -> (Cancel) Power Button Ends Call but it still hangs up the call. I also tried wiping everything and re-flashing the ROM with no luck. I know the screen goes out while your talking, using the handset but not while your on Bluetooth... at least not immediately. I tend to answer the phone, switch to BT, lock the phone and put the phone in my pocket... I've hung up on quiet a few calls "locking" the screen... lol
  3. youngnex

youngnex Well-Known Member

This is so awesome, im a newbie! Ive managed to get everything done correct.

The only issue im having is, if i have wifi enabled i can't make phone calls. It says that Internet Account has not been setup! and i dont have any accounts.

Is there anyway to disable that? and be able to make phonecalls while WIFI is enabled.

Thank you!
  4. alfick3

alfick3 Well-Known Member

I was trying to play with the adb wireless app. I pushed the big button like it says to do, and then granted it the super user authority. I then goto my command line window in Windows. I make sure I'm in the correct path (I haven't bothered to put it into the path so I just cd into the correct path). I get the message saying daemon not running starting it on port 5037 and started successfully, but then it comes back with error unable to connect to the ip i put in. I double checked it several times to make sure I had typed in the correct IP and I had. The first time I typed it in I had put the :5555 at the end of the IP like it told me to type in, but the error came back as IP:5555:5555 so I just typed the IP in and the error came back just as IP:5555. Still unable to connect though. Any thoughts or ideas?
  5. alfick3

I asked this once, in an earlier post, but it probably got missed, 'cause I never saw a reply about it: Is there a way to set the screen shot option, in the long press of the power button, to take jpg's instead of png's? I know it's possible to converts png to jpg but I'd rather not go through the hassle of doing that. For instance, imageshack requires jpg's and a few other formats, but not png.
  6. PlayfulGod

use photobucket and u wont have to convert em etc ;) png is a better format and allows use of transparency ;)

But I'll have to look to see if the format can be changed.
  7. alfick3

Thanks, I'll look into photobucket.
  8. lostsoul1313

lostsoul1313 Active Member

when I flashed this (after clearing cache and dalvik cache) it just stays at the droid guy with the circle arrow, gets stuck and keeps repeating "droid" every so often, any idea?

edit:

forget it, I had to do the wipe data/factory reset option as well.
  9. alfick3

So you were able to get it to boot? That's good.
  10. lostsoul1313

yeah, and it's a pretty nice rom, some problems with setcpu and a few other apps not running, but nothing major.

I think trying to install CWM over joneidys custom recovery results in a semi-brick though, at least thats what happened to me, took me hours to fix. Just figured it would be interesting to point out.
  11. alfick3

I was able to put CWM recovery over GNM's recovery with no problems. I also was able to go back to the GNM recovery with no problem. I just used the flash image GUI app. I'm not sure how well it all plays with joneidy's recovery though.
  12. lostsoul1313

maybe I just got unlucky somewhere, either way I've been meaning to ask, is there anyway to remove the "roaming indicator off" thing? it was asked earlier but it got no replies.
  13. alfick3

Ok, so I signed up with photobucket. Now I see if I can post a screen shot.
    [​IMG]

Edit: Well, very good. Thanks for pointing out photobucket.
    DaniellieeE likes this.
  14. DaniellieeE

DaniellieeE Well-Known Member

Thanks for confirming about Photobucket and for posting your results - was just gona ask ~ :)
  15. PlayfulGod

I will fix the mms fix now and reupload ;)
    lostsoul1313 likes this.
  16. lostsoul1313

alright, thanks playful god :)
  17. PlayfulGod

andamanu likes this.
  18. lostsoul1313

then you might wanna change your reason for updating to match what was updated :p lol
  19. PlayfulGod

done ;)
  20. DaniellieeE

Playfulgod,

Thank you for fixing notification buttons. Just reflashed yesterday n noticed. :)
  21. PlayfulGod

????
  22. DaniellieeE

^^^^ sorry meant to write status bar scroll and buttons -now working so thanks for fixing
  23. andamanu

andamanu Well-Known Member

Nice, just flashed the uploaded Metrooff ZIP and it got rid of the Roaming Off text. Thnx
  24. Android?What!?

Android?What!? Well-Known Member

ok so i found that your Rom still says 9-9-11 when i click to download it.
  25. PlayfulGod

umm cause thats the date it was released maybe?? ;)