1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

[ROM] CyanogenMod 7 for the LG Optimus M MS690

1. PlayfulGod

PlayfulGod Well-Known Member Developer

prolly the kernel I used, I will use the stock one in the next build til a better one is compiled. I wont mention whose kernel I used ;) lol
  2. Tokenpoke

Tokenpoke Well-Known Member

Damn, the God is moving around a bit.
    My brother will be happy to know that he's flashing a rom compiled by one of the best.

And if I know PG the whole amend vs edify issue will be gone soon.
  3. Tokenpoke

Tokenpoke Well-Known Member

Literally roflmao
  4. TweeksRevenge

TweeksRevenge Well-Known Member

In my excitement I forgot to mention one of CWM best features: TOGGLE SCRIPT ASSERTS!!!

just select that option to disable the recoverys hunt for an edify script and now you can flash both the ROCK kernel and MMS patch!!! :D:D

I'm an Idiot sometimes....sorry people.
  5. So can I flash a different rom from CWM or do I need to flash back to my old recovery? No Wifi is a dealbreaker for me, I have next to nothing for a cell signal where I'm at, can't even sign into my google acct without wifi.

Edit: never mind, with tweeks tip I was able to flash reppards kernel and get wifi working.
  6. PlayfulGod

ahhhhhhhh lol yea that comes in handy ;)
  7. PlayfulGod

Wifi will be fixed as it works in my OC builds. The camera was working in the test builds but stopped for some reason. It will be fixed too ;)

Far as flashing other ROMs, as long as they use updater-script and EDIFY yea no problem. CWM no longer does AMEND tho.
  8. TweeksRevenge

Yup just select "disable script asserts" and flash whatever you like.:D
    I just reflashed with both the kernel and mms patch and all seems to be well. The ROCK kernel DOES work....I suppose I should have powered down and stuck the SDcard into my PC instead of doing a USB transfer the first time.

My PC doesn't like my android....I think it's jealous:(
  9. macjay420

macjay420 Well-Known Member

Where can I get the recovery

Nvm. ....my bad...lol
  10. PlayfulGod

its linked on the page I have linked in the OP.

I need to link the How to for RM to that page too lol
    macjay420 likes this.
  11. TweeksRevenge

I've attempted to flash the A2SD script and I was an EPIC FAIL. It was soo bad I almost wanted to film the results:eek:! Custom Recovery survived as it always does so a ROM reflash is under way. I'm gonna look into a solution....
  12. Android?What!?

Android?What!? Well-Known Member

And where did you find that recovery?
  13. TweeksRevenge

This thread. The link is at the top...
  14. reppard

reppard Well-Known Member

Good stuff, I just didn't want to be the Guinea pig :)
  15. Android?What!?

I don't see a link , I just see a link to the rom..
  16. PlayfulGod

Thats kewl lol
  17. Android?What!?

I can't find the recovery!
  18. TweeksRevenge

The link below that one
  19. PlayfulGod

mystifire2 likes this.
  20. mystifire2

mystifire2 Well-Known Member

How do you use ROM manager to update the ROM in the future
  21. Well I flashed the new a2sd, it rebooted fine. Then I ran d2sd and it seemed to work fine but when it rebooted my screen was a jumbled static mess, only time I've ever seen a screen look like that it was hooked up to a blown video card, lol. I rebooted and everything seems fine. I think that may have been the epic fail tweek was talking about earlier.
  22. mystifire2

mystifire2 Well-Known Member

Here use this one it's the newest non-beta it worked for me
    http://www.darktremor.info/files/a2sd/dtapps2sd-2.7.5.2-1-signed.zip
    DaniellieeE likes this.
  23. PlayfulGod

Once the CWM gets officially built and merge by koush, my stuff for the OM will be avail thru RM as well as on my wiki. At that time you will be able to dl and install the ROM and/or gapps thru RM.

With RM you can just press on the CM7-OM.zip you dl n cp to you sdcard and RM will ask if you want to install this etc etc, along with give you the options to wipe date/factory reset and wipe Dalvik cache. RM will then reboot into recovery and do the selected wipes and flash the ROM and reboot.

Now if all that will work each and every time on my CWM build I dunno, but worst I seen it do it just reboot and not do nadda. The official build should work as intended tho.
  24. Is there hope for getting ALL of the cyanogenmod settings to work? namely cpu controls and screen animations?