• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][DEV][WIP] CyanogenMod 10 for the LG Spirit 4G

Lol the gapps download within 2 minutes for me. You should upgrade that dial up connection. lol (joke) :aetsch:

Save the gapps so you dont have to download them everytime... PG is only updating the rom atm.

yea with CM or any AOSP type ROM from me, gapps will always be a separate install. Not having google jump my ass. ;)

Upvote 0
:eek: you got a Spirit on the way (get the holy water ready!.. sarcasm)? that means you're joining the us full time? :party:

one to dev with, so yea as time permits. I'm also working on the Motion (waiting on one of those too), and still on the connect and esteem, and helping others on projects.

My daily is a Nexus. ;)

Reactions: quechon
Upvote 0
Dang! I hope you get deliveries on Saturdays. lol

Honestly things look perfect. Don't see why it's not booting. I bet it's something minor.

I wish we had unlocked bootloader to get custom recovery. It would be much easier than unbricking.

I see you have a few LG devices. Between me and you LG makes the best devices. The e980 pro & ls970 are badass so is the nexus 4.

No flaming please, I know people love Samsung I have one myself. lol

Upvote 0
Dang! I hope you get deliveries on Saturdays. lol

Honestly things look perfect. Don't see why it's not booting. I bet it's something minor.

I wish we had unlocked bootloader to get custom recovery. It would be much easier than unbricking.

I see you have a few LG devices. Between me and you LG makes the best devices. The e980 pro & ls970 are badass so is the nexus 4.

No flaming please, I know people love Samsung I have one myself. lol
One can hope anyhow. aboat sent it usps express, was suppose to been here by noon today and yes mail still delivers on sat here. lol

I'm used and liked one Samsung thus far, My Gnexus. :)

Working on getting a N4, other than that LG isnt on the top of my list, moto is. lol

Upvote 0
i didnt do a factory reset. so i wipe data in CWM? sorry im confused what should i do? ill re try it now just give me instructions please ****HUMAN ERROR***
Only do a data/factory reset

But at this point, I don't think it will make a difference. I think an adjustment needs to be made first.

edit: we answered at same time lol

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones