Rom Developers section?

Last Updated:

1. smacinskyjr

smacinskyjr Well-Known Member

Is there a forum that has a Rom developers section for the Droid Incredible like alldroid used to have for the Moto Droid? It is a pain in the arse to find roms for the Incredible as they seem to be scattered every where.

2. jayjay1122

jayjay1122 Well-Known Member

3. smacinskyjr

This is not at all like what i am talking about. all this is is various roms scattered about. what I am refering is a scetion that has a list of developers and whin you click on a developer you go to his/her section in which only their roms and addon's to their roms reside. Not a jumble of everything. Maybe the old Alldroid spoiled me but it was far simpler just being able to go to chevy's section or Pete's section and so on. I'm hoping there is still a forum out there that still does this. if there is please let me know.
  4. jayjay1122

jayjay1122 Well-Known Member

Ok try this one:

Unfortunately, the first post contains a link to another site here:
    Welcome - The Incredible List

Unless someone else knows of a secret repository on here, this is all I got!
  5. Reaver

Reaver Well-Known Member

All the Devs have their own forum with all their rom builds. This is a new section, some devs haven't posted here yet.

Custom ROMs - Android Forums
  6. smacinskyjr

7. Reaver

Reaver Well-Known Member

Short Answer... No.

The link I posted contains folders for each Rom Developer. You need to look thru them to see which devices they build for. Also, This site by Weazol contains a great list of all the Incredible Roms. ROMs A-Z - The Incredible List

Adrynalyne, CaptJager, & Koush (to name a few) all build for the Incredible.

Although AF does not create subfolders/sub forums like Alldroid, I believe that AF has a phenomenal knowledge base and is an extremely helpful community.
  8. smacinskyjr

Let this be known I am not downing this forum. This is the original android geared forum that I joined. Hell I learned how to root my Moto Droid here. I was just looking for a convenient place to look.

9. DizkoDan

DizkoDan Well-Known Member

Voice your opinions to the mods. They just recently implemented these new dev forums, and you aren't the only one that was looking for this kind of organization. Not sure why they decided against making all device forums similar to the moto droid forums, as I agree it had a great layout for ROM's.