[ROM][Froyo-JK2] Axura 2.0 - Devs4Android *11/12/10*

Last Updated:

1. bootsie

bootsie Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Just wanted to send a link to everyone. Just installed this and I AM VERY IMPRESSED!!!!! This is the fastest ROM i have used. I have installed them all and ran them all for awhile. Granted I just installed it about an hour ago. But the minute it booted up, I got a android chubby! Check it out

[ROM][Froyo-JK2] Axura 2.0 - Devs4Android *11/12/10* - xda-developers

Advertisement
  2. w_bovine

w_bovine Well-Known Member

So good of you to be the guinea pig! :D Keep us posted on your thoughts. I tried Obsidian for a few days but the problems with reading/writing the SD cards broke me. That the lag that I inevitably experienced was a bummer after coming from Fusion 1.2 w/Core 1.2GHz & Voodoo.

3. bootsie

I am shocked how fast this thing is. Using all other ROMS even with over clock and voodoo or Ryans OCLF, this is by far the smoothest and fastest one. I am just blown away. Battery looks a little weak but that might be because I am playing with it so much

Big thing I just found was he used a way different stock email app. The old one was just ugly and I kept my exchange and gmail seperate, after seeing this, I setup the combined inbox. The old one would not have a conversation mode so all your gmail message would be individual, now not only is the gmail in conversation mode I can have my exchange in conversation mode as well!

WOW

4. bootsie

5. WisLonghair

WisLonghair Member

I installed this yesterday and had to take it off. Would reboot my phone after about 15 seconds of a phone call coming in. Total failure.

6. bootsie

7. nex1685

nex1685 Member

i have been looking at this as a rom i would like to install but i fing alot of isues will reading forums. if i do a quandrant test on my sgs i get 2300 and i have 2.1 in mine. it is rooted and lag fixed but that is all. i just bought this before running i7500i with 2.2.1 from drakaz. i will keep on reading to find a good rom.

8. nex1685

nex1685 Member

i really would like to try this do you think it will work on i9000M bell canada version of sgs.

9. nex1685

nex1685 Member

need help was installing axura and phoned just stopped and wonnt start up is that a brick

10. howetechnical

howetechnical Well-Known Member

According to their post on XDA, yesterday's update fixes this issue.

11. BigDaddy2k9

BigDaddy2k9 Well-Known Member

Finally took the root plunge and used the Azura ROM, loving it so far. VERY fast