rom galnet miui 2.11.26 all fih/fbo

Last Updated:

1. vivekb

vivekb Member

thanks bro, will try it.

is it possible to place change log along with update.....will help others who are tracking it ;)

Advertisement
  2. elol

elol Well-Known Member

sory for the link update,i chose 2 share because it very fast 2 upload something file...if someone already download the update plz get some mirro...thnks
  3. zailer

zailer Member

ok here is one mirror link for the update file ..

mediafire link --

update galnet.zip
    elol likes this.
  4. elol

elol Well-Known Member

5. vivekb

vivekb Member

Bro I am waiting from you also ..... ZIP for ICS Launcher .....
  6. elol

elol Well-Known Member

hellow freind if u want to try launcher ics,just go market and sreach launcher ics..
  7. vivekb

vivekb Member

will try
  8. vivekb

vivekb Member

why calender is only black with this, not working for me at all........
    although its widget is working very fine.....
    elol likes this.
  9. vivekb

vivekb Member

ICS launcher just a theme, nothing else..... now that impressed, would be better if got orignal one or NOVA one to fit our ROM... will wait...;)
  10. elol

elol Well-Known Member

sory the calender is broken,

this is update
    flash using cwm

Attached Files:

Mickeaa, shrikanthsy and vivekb like this.
  11. elol

elol Well-Known Member

that gud idea,but i already install/flash use cwm the nova launcher,that cannot work
  12. vivekb

vivekb Member

thanks for such a quick response friend
    you can add some more thing in next update ...
    1. Calender
    2. Photo frame widget by MIUI launcher
    3. If possible Original ICS launcher ....

will report if found something more....
  13. vivekb

vivekb Member

even I also tried the same .....but failed to get it ... will see what is the problem...
    elol likes this.
  14. shrikanthsy

shrikanthsy Member

yesterday the contact app and the dialer app kept force closing so had to go back to the honeycomb themed ROM. will try the update now. any body else had this issue?

sorry for the off topic question, few people are talking about CM9 for our device. where can i find that?
    elol likes this.
  15. vivekb

vivekb Member

16. shrikanthsy

shrikanthsy Member

sorry i did not know that Alpha 3 is the CM9 my bad :( thanks for the reply :) cant really use it until the camera issue is fixed. hope it ll be done soon :)
  17. shrikanthsy

shrikanthsy Member

@ elol : thanks for the quick updates. now everything seems to be working fine :)
  18. elol

elol Well-Known Member

yes friend it possible to use launcher ics on galnet miui because launcher ics want to some app/setting get work
  19. elol

elol Well-Known Member

yes freind i also got some problem,but give me time to check this..thanks
  20. vivekb

vivekb Member

is it so? ..... thats great.... will ICS launcher over Glanet
    elol likes this.
  21. zailer

zailer Member

Owh vivekb sorry I didn't notice the request ...I will give u the link for ice launcher ...
    But its simple just copy the app to system/app and set perm!!

Yes I was getting the dialer fc ..even ardx is facing same issue...but it will go if you receive a new call ..and I hope that means the call log getting currupted
    Now that we both have camera not found and occasional fc on dialer. But this rom is very nice so sticking to it.
    elol likes this.
  22. elol

elol Well-Known Member

23. elol

elol Well-Known Member

not sure bro,i will test and to do something to get work the ics launcher on galnet miui
  24. elol

elol Well-Known Member

where do you get the ics launcher original,give me one simple and i do the flashable
  25. zailer

zailer Member

my friends dont confuse ics launcher with the launcher from AOSP ICS source from google.
    this is the ICS LAUNCHER app from market :) :)
    trebuchet wont work on miui ...says cant parse app. so i am using the ICS launcher 1.4.0 from market . thats why i didnt want to put links here :)
    just put it in the system /app folder

@elol
    the link is not working ... pointing to the mediafire page only not to the download pls see to it. :)
    you can do it to 2shared if its fast for you i will make mirrors if others wanted :)
    elol likes this.