[ROM] Gingerbread 2.3.5 is now available for LG P350 :)

1. Nallasivan

Nallasivan Member

P350 PECAN GINGERBREAD 2.3.5 ROM

This is my first ROM, I bought P350 last August 2011 and I was trying to learn. Last week I started to port gingerbread into P350. I think it is working now and will have some bugs.

Please alert me if you find any bugs, I will fix it and improve the ROM.

Do not forget to wipe data/cache.

Please download using the following LINK

multiupload.com/REI0FWTA3V

Please flash Gapps using the following link after the ROM,

wiki.cyanogenmod.com/index.php

Otherwise market wont work.

IMPORTANT:-

Please turn off zip verification during recovery and flash this rom. I didnt sign my rom.

Attached Files:

Advertisement
    :
    MeeDa, reamundo, aron stephen and 8 others like this.
  2. Laudano

Laudano Member

Awesome, pal. Will try it soon. Thanks a lot!
  3. haxxi

haxxi New Member

Could you please write down a full installation instruction? From the rooting to the end. I have a P350 with the same version kernel but the 2nd edition. Can I flash your rom to the phone? Here, the phone called Optimus ME (Hungary, operator: T-mobile)
  4. themiskak

themiskak New Member

thanks!
  5. venkat kamesh

venkat kamesh Member

is this one had any effect of working. please reply me:)
    arunjosephjose likes this.
  6. jabulani

jabulani New Member

Did someone tested this ROM? it is working??

PS: who tested, please verify if there is portuguese language option, for me.
    tks
  7. akhiljp

akhiljp New Member

plz tell me the full steps
  8. venkat kamesh

venkat kamesh Member

I was successfully rooted it but when flashed it my mobile got restarted and not working. now my mobile was not working yet. it is working only for the given one only i,e; only 2.2
    :eek::eek:
    :confused::confused::confused:
    :(:(:(:(
  9. eyan2011

eyan2011 New Member

Hey,
    can you please send me a link to you're lg factory home launcher for p350... i tried every forum to get that same thing but luck please please
  10. nikhilporwal94

nikhilporwal94 New Member

please post the tutorial to install this ROM!!
  11. Nallasivan

Nallasivan Member

First of all you have to install recovery:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1080911

When you install recovery, poweroff your phone, and turn it on by holding volume down key and both buttons on bottom of the mobile phone.

When the recovery starts, open "Backup/Restore" menu and backup your current rom. After that open "Wipe" menu, and select "Wipe ALL". When wiping finishes, open "Flash zip menu" and "Choose zip from sd card" and install new rom.

If anything goes wrong, just start the recovery again, and restore old rom.
  12. istupdio

istupdio New Member

wait how can i flash Gapps i cant understand sorry,but its great..

and the link is broken..
  13. venkat kamesh

venkat kamesh Member

the link that you given was broken can you please get the new link. or the programing method please
  14. jabulani

jabulani New Member

So... no one have managed to install it... witch means no one knows if it really works...:confused:
    actually, only one guy has tried, and he says this rom is not working...

be careful installing this rom guys.... bricked phones happens

If someone else managed to install it, please give us a feedback... can we trust this rom?? it is fully working??? all the features on the phone works with it? (GPS, bluetooth, data, wi-fi...):confused:
  15. venkat kamesh

venkat kamesh Member

if u had got ur mobile stucked then install this one
    at first your are suppose to install lg drivers of lg p350
    http://www.unclenet.de/files/KDZ_FW_UPD_EN.7z
    and next open the file
    1. Install MSXML 4.0 SP3 Parser (msxml.msi)
    2. Run KDZ_FW_UPD.exe
    and then now download
    http://csmg.lgcellular.com:9002/LGP350/V10c_00/V10C_00.kdz
    this is lg version in english

http://csmg.lgcellular.com:9002/LGP350/V10F_00/V10F_00.kdz
    this is new verion but it is russia only few options in russia

after the download run the kdz file and select as smart phone and select the version
    then remove the battery and reconnect it on pressing vol + and vol - at a time by on/off button
    then u can find emergency mode and now click launch software
    and now your mobile is ready to use. if your mobile not get update try it once it will be sure cured. :):):):):):):):):):):cool::cool:
  16. venkat kamesh

venkat kamesh Member

i rooted and used the clockword recovery by programme but the final result i got is "asses denined". so please friends wait it for few days because we don't have the exact results of working. this is may be my suggestion. thats ur wish friends.
  17. haibusa2005

haibusa2005 New Member

I have found a horrifying auto-rotate bug - the accelerometer reacted exactly the opposite of the phone rotation. I've wiped the rotate data but without effect. I am still looking for a solution and I will post it here as soon as I find one. My accelerometer isn't defective, as it worked fine with stock 2.2.2 and pecamod 2.2.2
  18. cakal263

cakal263 New Member

Thanks..
  19. pontoykoy

pontoykoy New Member

thanks!
  20. cakal263

cakal263 New Member

How will the installation????
  21. SHaX

SHaX New Member

who tested, please verify if there is turkish language option, for me.
    thankss
  22. johnnail1996

johnnail1996 New Member

i bought my phone about 2 months back nd the only reason why i want a custom rom is to overclock it....mine is rooted with gingerbreak but no matter which app i use none will let me overclock more than 600mhz. can the optimus me p350 not be overclocked more than that?? i cant find anyone else who has overclocked it. also what is the point of a custom rom if the phone is rooted??
  23. haibusa2005

haibusa2005 New Member

If you only want to overclock I suggest to use the kernel drapalyuk wrote - you can download it from here. Install custom recovery and flash the zip.
  24. venkat kamesh

venkat kamesh Member

FINALLY NOW I AM USING THE CYNOGENMOD. ITS VERY GREAT. THANKS TO THE XDA-DEVELOPERS AND TO NALLASIVAN DONE A GREAT JOB. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
  25. catastre

catastre New Member

hey what happened are you sure your cp is ok?