• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] Gingerbread 2.3.5 is now available for LG P350 :)

Nallasivan

Lurker
Oct 10, 2011
P350 PECAN GINGERBREAD 2.3.5 ROM

This is my first ROM, I bought P350 last August 2011 and I was trying to learn. Last week I started to port gingerbread into P350. I think it is working now and will have some bugs.

Please alert me if you find any bugs, I will fix it and improve the ROM.

Do not forget to wipe data/cache.

Please download using the following LINK

multiupload.com/REI0FWTA3V

Please flash Gapps using the following link after the ROM,

wiki.cyanogenmod.com/index.php

Otherwise market wont work.

IMPORTANT:-

Please turn off zip verification during recovery and flash this rom. I didnt sign my rom.

Attachments

• screenshot-1318157453706.png
    screenshot-1318157453706.png
    95.8 KB · Views: 966
  • screenshot-1318157462856.png
    screenshot-1318157462856.png
    108.9 KB · Views: 894
  • screenshot-1318167458155.png
    screenshot-1318167458155.png
    27.8 KB · Views: 816
  • Benchmark.png
    Benchmark.png
    57.9 KB · Views: 784
First of all you have to install recovery:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1080911

When you install recovery, poweroff your phone, and turn it on by holding volume down key and both buttons on bottom of the mobile phone.

When the recovery starts, open "Backup/Restore" menu and backup your current rom. After that open "Wipe" menu, and select "Wipe ALL". When wiping finishes, open "Flash zip menu" and "Choose zip from sd card" and install new rom.

If anything goes wrong, just start the recovery again, and restore old rom.

Upvote 0
So... no one have managed to install it... witch means no one knows if it really works...:thinking:
actually, only one guy has tried, and he says this rom is not working...

be careful installing this rom guys.... bricked phones happens

If someone else managed to install it, please give us a feedback... can we trust this rom?? it is fully working??? all the features on the phone works with it? (GPS, bluetooth, data, wi-fi...):thinking:

Upvote 0
if u had got ur mobile stucked then install this one
at first your are suppose to install lg drivers of lg p350
http://www.unclenet.de/files/KDZ_FW_UPD_EN.7z
and next open the file
1. Install MSXML 4.0 SP3 Parser (msxml.msi)
2. Run KDZ_FW_UPD.exe
and then now download
http://csmg.lgcellular.com:9002/LGP350/V10c_00/V10C_00.kdz
this is lg version in english

http://csmg.lgcellular.com:9002/LGP350/V10F_00/V10F_00.kdz
this is new verion but it is russia only few options in russia

after the download run the kdz file and select as smart phone and select the version
then remove the battery and reconnect it on pressing vol + and vol - at a time by on/off button
then u can find emergency mode and now click launch software
and now your mobile is ready to use. if your mobile not get update try it once it will be sure cured. :):):):):):):):):):):cool::cool:

Upvote 0
I have found a horrifying auto-rotate bug - the accelerometer reacted exactly the opposite of the phone rotation. I've wiped the rotate data but without effect. I am still looking for a solution and I will post it here as soon as I find one. My accelerometer isn't defective, as it worked fine with stock 2.2.2 and pecamod 2.2.2

Upvote 0
i bought my phone about 2 months back nd the only reason why i want a custom rom is to overclock it....mine is rooted with gingerbreak but no matter which app i use none will let me overclock more than 600mhz. can the optimus me p350 not be overclocked more than that?? i cant find anyone else who has overclocked it. also what is the point of a custom rom if the phone is rooted??

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones