• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[ROM] Hades 1.0 (Public Beta) [ROM] {12.13.12}

and not trying to offend u, jeni, but i would really rather not collab on hades 2.0. i have a lot of other work on my plate, including my own rom, ya kno? besides, i think it would b good for u to dev on hades by urself, so u get the experience. theres a lot u need to learn when it comes to romming, and this would b the best way. trial and error, my friend. i think its best for u to start over 100% from scratch (stock aeneas rom) for hades v2. it would b good for u man.

Upvote 0
thats cool bro, just remember, u need to start with a fresh framework-res.apk and systemui.apk from the aeneas rom. also, gonna need to create ur own boot/power off anis too. i really think u have a lot of potential as a great dev for this phone, brotha, but theres a lot u need to learn on ur own, just like i did. im in no way trying to offend u or cause drama, i would just like to see what u come up with for hades v2 without anyone elses help. so, i gotta withdrawal permission to use any of my work from hades v1 on ur next rom. im really looking forward to see what u come up with brotha! ur a creative dude, and i really think u could throw together a kick ass rom on ur own. really lookin forward to seeing ur work man!

Upvote 0
Are you kidding me?

I'm using the same shit from Hades 1.0, just updating apps & other things. So I will continue using the same stuff unless I get REALLY ambitious

I plan on using the same stuff cuz (the way I see it, you helped me on it but its still mine)

No drama I'm just saying thats how I see it

Upvote 0
I've been really tied up playing video games lately but I hopefully I'll get back to work on this soon. I know you guys are all looking forward to it very much. the only real changes I plan to make are new apps, new status bar/notifications, more ringtones (maybe, IDK, what do you guys think on that?) & some other stuff... keep your eyes peeled

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones