• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] [ROM] HaloBean 9 FINAL (SkinnyHALO Included)

New Name?

• Total voters
You guys, this time its definite... I'm not leaving the Warp scene, but I have upgraded to the Samsung Galaxy S3 (I got two day shipping on it for $5 :D)

I'll still be around, I haven't been able to finish up anything lately because I've been busy with school, college stuff, family stuff, my relationship with my now ex-girlfriend (which actually isn't going so bad, woo life!), and lots of other stuff. But as soon as I can get everything out of the way I'm gonna be able to contribute again to the community :)

Upvote 0
You guys, this time its definite... I'm not leaving the Warp scene, but I have upgraded to the Samsung Galaxy S3 (I got two day shipping on it for $5 :D)

I'll still be around, I haven't been able to finish up anything lately because I've been busy with school, college stuff, family stuff, my relationship with my now ex-girlfriend (which actually isn't going so bad, woo life!), and lots of other stuff. But as soon as I can get everything out of the way I'm gonna be able to contribute again to the community :)

I got one too does this mean we might get a SkinnyGalaxy M.O.A.R Rom in the future

Upvote 0
Looks like all work on the Warp has come to a grinding halt...

Seems that way, doesn't it? ;)

At least on here, it seems that way but I can assure you that progress is still being made :D

Too bad, I'm gonna give mine to my wife. Good phone. That puppy had a good run there for a while. :)

I'm gonna give mine to my little brother, he needs something to mess with, but I'm keeping my dev unit because I still have a few more things I need to get out of the way with this phone as soon as I can get through high school... I'll probably be back sometime in June, right now I need to focus on my classes and college so I can be responsible for myself, which I kinda am for the most part.

On another note, SGSIII should be here by monday :D

Upvote 0
Seems that way, doesn't it? ;)

At least on here, it seems that way but I can assure you that progress is still being made :D

I'm gonna give mine to my little brother, he needs something to mess with, but I'm keeping my dev unit because I still have a few more things I need to get out of the way with this phone as soon as I can get through high school... I'll probably be back sometime in June, right now I need to focus on my classes and college so I can be responsible for myself, which I kinda am for the most part.

On another note, SGSIII should be here by monday :D

Can u upload skinny halo and hb 9 to dropbox for me copy doesn't wanna play nice with my laptop

Upvote 0
I now have two learning Warps, or at least until I give mine to my younger brother if he decides to take it. And of course I stuck with Boost :)

Cool. Some good people in that forum too - no devs though ;) Seems more of the action for the Boost S3 is in the Sprint S3 forums on XDA... Make sure you don't take the 4.3 update when it pushes to you. That Knox bootloader makes things difficult to modify... I'm running SlimKat 4.4.2 and loving it... Hit me up with any questions on the S3.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones