• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Hi Androidbot101, and welcome to AF,

The best people to help would be those who know the same device you have. There should be a forum here for your phone model, which will have an "All Things Root" subforum, and that would be the best place to ask.

The other thing would be to know precisely what you have - and haven't - done. For example, did you do a factory reset (wipe user apps and data) before flashing the ROM? If not, go into recovery and do it from there, and that might be enough to fix this.

The other question is, did you take a backup from recovery (an "nandroid" backup) before flashing the ROM? If so, go to recovery and restore that and the phone will be working again. If you didn't, then next time you flash a ROM, do this first! ;)

Good luck!
Hadron

Upvote 0
There's usually some key combo to get to recovery, but I don't know LGs at all. A ROM flash shouldn't affect recovery as that's a different partition, so it should be doable.

Don't panic, you'd be surprised what's fixable. But I think this needs someone who knows your phone. What model do you have? I suggest posting in your device's All Things Root forum, explaining everything you remember about what you did. I'd post you a link or move this thread but it's midnight here and I have to go offline.

But as I say, most things are fixable - it's just a matter of getting the question to the right people.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones