1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

[ROM][Highly-Themed] FroYo Cream Sandwich V.2.0 | Completely ICS-Themed | Tweaked And Much More !!

Which type of Battery MOD do you want in ROM??

1. 1% Circular

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. 1% Rectangular/Square

4 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Any Other(Not Neccessarily 1%)

6 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. stylishsmarty

stylishsmarty Member

it force closes . every single time

Sent from my Micromax_A70 using Tapatalk
  2. samsouyma

samsouyma Well-Known Member

hey the deskclock.apk force closes after setting time in an alarm but later works fine and aafter 2-3 attempts it works fine
  3. D3odex3DAyusH

D3odex3DAyusH Well-Known Member

These bugs are quite strange!! I tested ROM on my friend's A70, and everything worked fine, without any probs........Just Term. Em. FCed at that time.....

@samsouyma--You tested that zip?? If not plz. test it and lemme know if the apps that FCed are working now........
  4. tapesh

tapesh New Member

In my phone USB is not wroking
  5. D3odex3DAyusH

Shit!! I never got these bugs!!Damn it!!
    Did you flash that zip I posted in previous page?? Flash it and let me know....:)
  6. samsouyma

turn off usb debugging
    when the phone is connected to usb than again tick usb debugging if you want otherwise leave that
  7. samsouyma

tested it it works........
    thanks
    replaced those with sys/apps
    they work gr8 thanks alot
    ur rom rocks and one more thing USB WORKS dont go with the post that user as maybe he is new to custom roms for a70
  8. D3odex3DAyusH

Thanks bro!! Will reup a new ROM with Apps fixed.........

Edit:- Uploading in progress...........

Edit2:-
    OK!! Upload complete!! Download link is on 3rd post..... Refer to 4th post for changelog....:D
    I STILL RECOMMEND TO BACKUP YOUR APPS, KEYBOARD, ROOT BROWSER, ETC. BEFORE FLASHING!! ALSO, THIS TIME DO WIPE /DATA !!
    IF THERE ARE BUGS EXCEPT THOSE IN THE 3RD POST, DO NOTIFY ME FAST!! COZ I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO BE ON MY PC FOR NEXT 2 DAYS!!
    monu92 and samsouyma like this.
  9. tanj2011

tanj2011 Well-Known Member

Now do we have to download dat bug fix file or just d main one??..
  10. D3odex3DAyusH

If you are talk ink about flashin the zip I posted in the previous page, above that old ROM, then it will just fox the apps, not USB Layout, nor dialer......
    So, better flash the latest version and tell me if it has any bugs.....
  11. ninadchaudhari

ninadchaudhari What's up !

Yes ....
  12. MicromaxA70

MicromaxA70 Active Member

I flashed it has still keyboard problem. Can't see what I'm typing. As of now these 2bugs in 1.5
  13. MicromaxA70

Root explorer is working so I installed new keyboard from my SD card
  14. MicromaxA70

Now do I need to flash this patch zip to see what I'm typing?
  15. jas2090

jas2090 Well-Known Member

@D3odex3DAyusH dude your signed_New_Neccessary file is not working as it gives status 6 error while flashing after verification starts thats there is some problem in updater scriptplz fix it and re upload it

also the main rom latest zip is giving keyboard problem
  16. MicromaxA70

Quadrant benchmark score 786.
  17. MicromaxA70

Back on stock ROM.good bye to this Rom.
  18. varun.chitre15

varun.chitre15 Well-Known Member

Hey, see if u want to use the ROM then use it or leave it :p
    Are u expecting Cyanogenmod 9?
    The developer has moded it pretty impressively.
    Appreciate others work, can u see the tag BETA on the title? :D
    If you are uninstalling the ROM then remove it and stay silent and inform the developer your problems :)
  19. tanj2011

+1
  20. ninadchaudhari

ninadchaudhari What's up !

Seems good for you :)

The ROM is still in beta stages :) Only experienced users are advised ( yet ) :rolleyes:
  21. tanj2011

Wat abt d "text cant be seen while writin"?? is anyone else facing dat bug??
  22. D3odex3DAyusH

Thanks! Flash this.... http://db.tt/NdbfM8MZIf your keyboard doesn't work then don't worry, this will add a backup file of ICS keyboard in Ti Backup directory. So you can restore it..... .
    And hey, what abt. Apps?? The main thing I asked for!! Did they(except keyboard) FC now??:confused:
  23. D3odex3DAyusH

I myself facing it!! That bug is included in the list, the biggest to solve yet.....BTW, give me the app you use and I will temporarily fix it for you......Also, messaging app has problems?? See screenshot for mms.apk app. I can type clearly....
  24. D3odex3DAyusH

So?? By doing this You are just losing your reputation and spoiling this thread with your useless posts!!:cool:

You are right!! I will add a "BETA" to main title........I was unaware of the uncertain problems which were possible, due to absence of A70 for testing!!....... So I just considered it stable.......:)
  25. tanj2011

When u provide next bug fixes could u provide it via updates so dat we dont have to download d whole rom all over again..