1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

[ROM] ICON rom V2.0 * released 10/16/12 *

1. Shitididit2

Shitididit2 Well-Known Member

Speaking of the "ICS camera" if someone wants to do Panorama shots, there is an app that works great for Panorama shooting. Called "Photaf 3d Panorama" I use it and it works. :)
  2. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

My aplogizes Ma'am, great job, love the rom.....:D
    LilBit likes this.
  3. jason504504

jason504504 Well-Known Member

why is putting paid apps on a rom forbidden
  4. Shitididit2

I think it's because if you have something that you charge for and someone gets it without paying for it then I'm sure it's called theft. :rolleyes:

If you are selling something and someone comes along and just take it, I think that would be "Illegal" :confused:

For Sell = Purchase = If not paid for = Consequences

For Free = Take it = No Consequences

Edit; Just a friendly note. :listen:
    jason504504 likes this.
  5. mhannah3333

mhannah3333 Well-Known Member

Apology accepted.. its ok you didnt know..
  6. mhannah3333

You should download holo launcher from the link in the op, flash it to your phone the remove touch wiz... see if that helps.. im not sure if it wil..
  7. LilBit

LilBit Well-Known Member

I think it's just illegel, Plus we would be taking revenue away from the dev who made it?:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:. Kinda sucks though :(
  8. Shitididit2

I'm good with touchwiz, kinda liking it right now. What I should have done was kill one app at a time until I find the bad apple.:) I didn't have to many apps installed but so far so good. No problems today.:D
  9. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

I should have read the whole thread, but i will say, I run yours and Mr Bobos rom, both are my main backups and I have tryed them all on here and have to say its one of the best, again Kudos Ma'am........... :thumb:
  10. TimeofDeath

TimeofDeath Well-Known Member

Rom kicks Da Booty! Dumped touch wiz for holo liking it much better, looks cooler too(almost 4 corners)

[​IMG]
  11. mhannah3333

Wow is that my rom? Lol. the corners look pretty sweet. Im still partial to holo launcher.. the only thing going for tw is the icon backdrops.
    Which clock widget are you using? That looks nice
  12. StarScream2109

StarScream2109 Well-Known Member

Paid apps are forbidden because AF does not support or condone theft by adding paid apps in you are giving that paid app away for free therefore stealing from a hardworking Dev
    PsyMega likes this.
  13. mhannah3333

Ok mr man.. i know you had camera ics+ in your unitology rom... just sayin
  14. TimeofDeath

TimeofDeath Well-Known Member

Clock is HD Widgets
  15. StarScream2109

StarScream2109 Well-Known Member

Actually that was just camera ics :) free version :p
  16. mhannah3333

You are right.. sorry:p mistaken for one of the other roms
    StarScream2109 likes this.
  17. bhays3

bhays3 Well-Known Member

Okay so i must know...what did you do to get the call volume to sound so good on here...its fantastic and noone elses roms can compare
  18. mhannah3333

Added a line to the build.prop increasing the the in-call volume steps to 100
  19. bhays3

bhays3 Well-Known Member

Okay Ive got that part but it didnt actually raise the volume any
  20. Shitididit2

I've tried several different Volume enhancers but none are actually good with this Warp Phone. ZTE Warp just has poor "Sound,Video and Photo Quality" But being the affordable big screen phone by Boost, I try to live with these downfalls. Oh yeah no contract. :D

In saying all of this, our little Rom Dev "mhannah" has done a fine job with this Warp Phone. Wouldn't you agree? :D
  21. bhays3

bhays3 Well-Known Member

I do agree!
  22. bhays3

bhays3 Well-Known Member

I'm not sure how to explain it but every other rom I have tested the volume is quite low but I promise you if I were to reflash hers it would be much louder and clearer during a call, I just can't figure out what it is that is different
  23. mhannah3333

Its the modified build.prop and modified audio_effects.conf file
  24. bhays3

bhays3 Well-Known Member

Okay, that's what it is I can't find the audio.conf file. Isn't it supposed to be in system/etc? If so then maybe that's the problem is I'm missing that file
  25. mhannah3333

Im missing it from my phone too. It was in the previous version with beats audio installed. I removed it from version 1.0.3. It would have to be the build.prop giving this rom its awesome call clarity. Did you make any adjustments with volume + yet?