1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

[ROM] ICS Android 4.0.1

1. psousa781

psousa781 Well-Known Member

Advertisement
  2. youdoofus

youdoofus Disabled

NICE-cream sandwich!!! LoL
    ocnbrze and argedion like this.
  3. MizzouBrent

MizzouBrent Well-Known Member

Is it a brand new alpha or is it based off evervolv's release?
  4. youdoofus

youdoofus Disabled

looks like an alpha :)
  5. psousa781

I'm not sure since that whole thread got really confusing, but this one seems to run smoother than I remember the evervolv one running.
  6. MizzouBrent

Yeah and now with the 4.0.2 update, it doesn't appear to be getting any less confusing!
    ocnbrze likes this.
  7. Duo Maxx3

Duo Maxx3 Well-Known Member

I'm running this ROM currently. It's def stable and runs great. I'm using it as my everyday, everything works EXCEPT WiMAX and Camera, oh and no soft keys since I don't really use either 1 of those often I have no grips.

I'm realitively new to this and flashing it was a breeze.
    Oh and let me add this. you might of seen the vids but there is nothing like having ICS in your hands. I'm godsmacked at how much better it is over GB.

I'll go ahead and make a video to show
    ocnbrze likes this.
  8. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!! Moderator

thanx for sharing that. gonna download now. looks like it is time for some dessert.:D
  9. Duo Maxx3

No prb at all man. I will say this though. Download CPU tuner from the market and iver clock the cpu when running this rom. It makes it smoother.
  10. MizzouBrent

Have any good comparisons of this vs deck's build? Deck is on his 8th pre-alpha, but it seems like they have different issues with each build (which is to be expected at this phase).
  11. Duo Maxx3

No, I'm sorry I don't. I thouht about using decks but went with this instead.
  12. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!! Moderator

never tried that app. i use setcpu and never really needed to look for another app as this one i have been using since i first rooted my phone. can you set governors with that app?
  13. NaterTots

NaterTots Well-Known Member

I didn't have much time to play with it but this is the first Rom for me that started to automatically download my apps from the market to the phone.
    About a dozen of them.

The Deck build was really sketchy with pre 6 which is the last one I had tried.
    I've DL'ed Pre-alpha 8 so I'll try that probably tomorrow night.

The TN was very nice though. The first one I felt I could use as a daily. I would have run it for the day yesterday but I was showing someone Boot Manager.

Naters
  14. NaterTots

15. DConrad2010

DConrad2010 Member

Can you use Sprint's Visual Voicemail with this?
  16. psousa781

I think that's actually the changelog for the previous release, if you look under the links for the new release it should have the newest changelog.
    NaterTots likes this.
  17. NaterTots

I'm not sure. With the updated VVM app you could try it.

Psousa, thanks for the heads up on that. I didn't have time to find the right changelog so I deleted what was there.

The Team-Nocturnal forum linked in the OP isn't up to date as it seems to be at XDA.
  18. Duo Maxx3

Has anyone else noticed the second LED light on the other side of the speaker grill when running this rom? I noticed when running this rom and this rom only that a Green LED light appears in the right side of the speaker grill.

This only happens when my phone was locked and the color of the green was alot different from the usual dull green left side notification light. it was like a bright greenlight green. and instead of flashing it faded in and out
  19. mikem0269

mikem0269 Well-Known Member

CM7 and decks use that led also for notifications.
  20. Duo Maxx3