(ROM) iDEV

1. ibrickphones

ibrickphones Active Member

iDEV ROM
    iDEV ROM mirror (thanks Tattooedgod!)

This Rom is for you new developers out there that want to dig deep into your Transform Ultra. Preloaded With Dalvik Explorer/Developer Tools - Bobzhome Kernel (Thank Him) Cloud Storage: Ubuntu, Skydrive, Google Drive, Dropbox. Centered Clock Status Bar. Thanks to Mav and Chev. Settings menu. Also thanks to Mav and Chev. And Xperia Launcher.
    Made some tweaks to the Dalvik Heap, Should Improve .APK performance.
    FF27 Build Lockscreen. Clean, Fast, Ready for you to learn Developing.

Install thru CWM

Download Zip to Desktop
    Unzip
    Move to SD/Clockworkmod/Backup
    Reboot into recovery
    WIPE EVERYTHING INCLUDING DALVIK
    Fix Permission
    Restore
    Enjoy

Advertisement
    :
    djfreshboy, Tattooedgod and Loota like this.
  2. Tattooedgod

Tattooedgod Well-Known Member

New to Phone world learning but needing help along the way this is my first smart phone and I'm 30 but background in computers you guys here have been helping a lot. Trying make own rom for myself at first till I get better but is harder than I thought. So I give all those helping BIG THANKS.
  3. h20

h20 Well-Known Member

screenshot links are dead
  4. NGD1

NGD1 Well-Known Member

Thread Requires Update.
  5. Tattooedgod

Yeah it does going to put up some screen shots
  6. Slayer72

Slayer72 Well-Known Member Contributor

Gonna report this thread to a Mod within the next 24 hours if it's not updated by then...
  7. Ralkkai

Ralkkai Well-Known Member

i was gonna snag the rom real quick just in case and the link for the rom is dead too. im wondering if he abandoned it
  8. Slayer72

Seems like it... :/
  9. Tattooedgod

Yeah I think he has he's never reposted I have a copy of the rom if you would like => Link
  10. Tattooedgod

He also has one called copyright infringement
    Slayer72 likes this.
  11. Ralkkai

Hey sweet! reason i wanted to grab it was because some day in the future i plan on trying my hand at developing but by that time i might be moved on to a new device but im keepiong the TU for memories and to practice on. i think this image is sposed to be barebones right? correct me if i m wrong but in the meantime thanks for the upload!

Dont worry tho im still part of the TU community for then next year and a half at least (phone contract) but also since the community is so awesome yall are gonna be stuck with me regardless :p
  12. Slayer72

ROFLMMFAO!! Cute!! Lol! :p
  13. Slayer72

Do you have a copy of that one?? :p
  14. Ralkkai

These are not the forums you are looking for.
  15. Slayer72

Rofl!! :p
  16. Ralkkai

that had a better effect before they moved it out of this thread lol
    Slayer72 likes this.
  17. Loota

Loota Well-Known Member

I PM'ed iBrick, I am actually pretty sad to see him go AFAF (Away from Android Forums(sort of like AFK but more specific):D)... he had a pretty good grasp on this phone or android in general... much like how I miss not seeing Smith around either but I digress..

I Pm'ed iBrick to ask him to alter the links and I will host it on my dropbox as a mirror since you guys have all been so helpful in signing up under me so I have lots of space to host from.
    Slayer72 likes this.
  18. Slayer72

19. Ralkkai

Let us know if he gets back to u and why he left. I hate seeing good players in the android game quit as well. Especially since I'm basically part of the audience lol
    Slayer72 likes this.
  20. Slayer72

Lol!! :p
  21. Tattooedgod

I've been hosting his from on my thread for awhile so people could try:D
  22. Loota

Loota Well-Known Member

Thanks Tattoo! Yeah I actually downloaded the version I am now hosting from you. I updated the original post to include working download links for both you and I, but please feel free to drop it if you need the space, just pm me so I can remove the mirror but I will be sure to leave thanks in the post for making it available in the first place.

A lot of users here have been very helpful to me in signing up for dropbox under my sig and I have 8 gigs of space to host files now for the community so I can host this file indefinitely.
  23. Tattooedgod

just didn't want some choices to die for this phone so I've been trying to get even the old roms to keep them alive and keep people interested in modding this phone.:rolleyes:
  24. Tattooedgod

No I had a copy but when I upgraded to windows 8 so things went wrong with my files on my 1TB nas server and half the files so how got corrupted