• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Sprint] [ROM][JB] Bugless Beast - Toroplus [10/7/2012]

frenchy714

Android Expert
Nov 11, 2010
East Tawas, MI
(Not my work, I take no credit):

I've heard a lot about this ROM (good things of course!)

index_landing_page.png

What Works:
MMS
4G
Compass (180 deg. fix)

What Doesn't
Nothing that I know of

Check out the XDA thread here.

DONATE to Peter if you like his work!

The thing I've seen on the gnex is that I can't handle stock. At a bare minimum I need lockscreen weather and power widget toggles. Bugless is good, but I think most of the Gnex roms are relatively bugless.

I can't handle stock either (YOU of all people know this!). I also agree that we have a long list of ROM's that are pretty damn stable.

Upvote 0
Never used eos. Is it pretty good?

It's pretty basic but it has some nice options - long press on the navigation bar icons - kind of takes me back to Tommy's ghost rosie. Also has the power toggles, battery notifications and an app to switch prls on-the-fly among a few other things. I don't need a lot of extras but these I like. I get decent battery life with the lean 180 kernel - maybe 2 1/2 hours screen-on along with listening to a couple of hours of podcasts and maybe a half hour of phone calls - takes me to 24+ hours consistently. Everything works and no lag.
This doesn't have inverted apps but I'm not a fan of everything dark.

Reactions: NaterTots
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones