An UrgeTo Dance The Hero of the Winds

Advertisement
    AARONONE and frenchy714 like this.
  2. frenchy714

frenchy714 Well-Known Member

Looks great!
  3. An UrgeTo Dance

Yeah I am going to flash it later, I have never tried PA out so this will be a first.

P.S. Beat you to another.
    frenchy714 likes this.
  4. frenchy714

lol
  5. MizzouBrent

MizzouBrent Well-Known Member

I have ran pa quite a bit on the OG and it is very cool.
    frenchy714 and AARONONE like this.
  6. popovpumpkin

popovpumpkin Well-Known Member

they updated to 1.8 now.. great rom if you're tired of the usual look and feel of every other rom out there
  7. AARONONE

AARONONE Well-Known Member

Its hard to get tired. I can't even keep up. These devs are cranking them out.

BTW, this ROM definitely looks different ( in a good way) I'll probably flash this weekend.
  8. frenchy714

Keep us posted!
  9. popovpumpkin

popovpumpkin Well-Known Member

i love this ROM and am finding it hard to go back to the ACS R U Jellin rom i was running previously. it's awesome how the gmail and youtube apps (and a few other apps) look when you turn on tablet mode. plus you gain a decent amount of screen space when you run tablet mode small and tweak the dpi settings.. it truly is a fantastic ROM. hope the they keep working on it
  10. frenchy714

May have to give this one a try...
  11. An UrgeTo Dance

It's a nice ROM Frenchy, I'm stuck on skank though. By far Skank is the best JB ROM out there making it the best ROM out there.
  12. frenchy714

Yeah, I'm pretty stuck on Skank too....
  13. MizzouBrent

MizzouBrent Well-Known Member

What makes it better? I need to have my roms straight when I upgrade. I'm leaning heavy Gnex after falling in love with the other two beasts on the market. This one is going to be cheaper though, and have nothing but pure aosp goodness, which is what I want anyway.
  14. frenchy714

Skank is the only JB mod out that has the mods (the majority of them so far and are incorporating more with each nightly) that CM9 had and is stupid smooth.

No other JB ROM has all the customization abilities currently, so Skank is way ahead of the curve.
    9to5cynic, AARONONE and MizzouBrent like this.