• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][JB4.2.1]CM10.1 Fusion V6.0 [2/3/2013][GOO.IM Updates][AROMA][KINGBEATZ]

Haven't flashed yet but I hope it works, I've never had to make changes inside a Rom before flashing. Not very comfy doing so. I've soft bricked a couple times already though so it's not that big of a deal but if I really mess something up I don't want to chance doing great damage lol

Actually I'm about to post an update that should fix everything and you won't have to change anything so if you can wait until then

Upvote 0
What would you guys like to see in the next update besides tablet ui?

I've thought long and hard about this. I love this Rom only one I've used tried a few others and I love the tablet ui wish we had it but what keeps this as my daily driver is the aroma installer. I would love tablet ui but adding some extra boot animations would be great too.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones