• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][JB4.2.1]CM10.1 Fusion V6.0 [2/3/2013][GOO.IM Updates][AROMA][KINGBEATZ]

whats the highest bench mark test on this rom? i see 12k on op seems on bb7 with faux kernel im getting over 14k with faux kernel.

x4lusx.jpg

14u7xi0.jpg

updated the op and title to match latest updates!

So far no issues. Upgrade went smoothly.

Upvote 0
Hi,
I just flashed this rom the other day, and I like it, but I have few questions and problems. Right now I am using the omega kernal, with setcpu app. I bought setcpu a few years ago for my last tablet. Is it recommended to use with the nexus 7?

Also the nexus 7 randomly shuts down. I think this might have to do with my settings on setcpu, I am reading up on the different goveners and i/o schedulers on xda forums. So hopefully after I make some adjustments it will be more stable with less shutdowns.

Upvote 0
I love this ROM. Best kernel with this ROM is clearly the latest Faux. Performance is striking. No lockups, no crashes or forced closes. Battery suffers under the over clock but that's expected. It still lasts at least a full day with watching a lot of movies on daily commute.

screenshot2013012618100.png

Thanks for the Faux recommendation. I tried a few different settings with the omega kernel, but it would shutdown randomly, especially when charging.
So far Faux is much more stable, I am not sure about the battery use, I've been leaving it set at 340~1000 mhvz, and so far its been running smoothly, but the battery seems to run out a bit faster than on stock which I didn't change the settings on the speed of the processor.
I haven't actually tested it. but if that is the case, maybe I need to re-calibrate the battery now that its on a new rom...

Upvote 0
Hi, everyone
Just rooted my n7 and decided this was the rom i wanted first but im getting a bootloop after flashing. I was just wondering if there was anything i could do to fix it?
i wiped everything properly but i dunno whats wrong
What version do you have? head over to the XDA Forums website. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2077396 He updates them more there. the new version should be stable. Wipe everything and make sure you make a backup.

Upvote 0
Hi, everyone
Just rooted my n7 and decided this was the rom i wanted first but im getting a bootloop after flashing. I was just wondering if there was anything i could do to fix it?
i wiped everything properly but i dunno whats wrong

I had some problems when I first installed this rom, when I installed it would never get past the bootload screen, it would just hang.

I think what worked for me was selecting all of the extra options, the page with the xperia/pimpmycpu/beats etc. screen.

then it booted up for me

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones