• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Verizon] [rom]jbsourcery v5.4-lte[06/07/13] jb4.2.2 The Final Call

b862d034-ee90-39c4.jpg
Hello,

Wiped cache, dalvik cache and flashed update 2.1. Rebooted. Then, flashed mod for emergency boot loop and JB Sourcery add-ons. Restarted phone.

JB Sourcery you guys have done a great job. I appreciate all of the customizations and ROM updates we get instantly. However, with the update my signal just got weaker at an area I used to get at least 1 bar and previous issues that I have stated still remain.

Is this just my luck? :(

Upvote 0
Hello,

Wiped cache, dalvik cache and flashed update 2.1. Rebooted. Then, flashed mod for emergency boot loop and JB Sourcery add-ons. Restarted phone.

JB Sourcery you guys have done a great job. I appreciate all of the customizations and ROM updates we get instantly. However, with the update my signal just got weaker at an area I used to get at least 1 bar and previous issues that I have stated still remain.

Is this just my luck? :(

as stated if you are still having problems download full rom off the website and wipe and reinstall.
most of your problems have been fixed so if your not seeing it than something is wrong.
Nothing has been changed to change signal with this update or rom

good news is you do not need to reinstall the emergency mod its there on your sdcard until you delete it.

Upvote 0
as stated if you are still having problems download full rom off the website and wipe and reinstall.
most of your problems have been fixed so if your not seeing it than something is wrong.
Nothing has been changed to change signal with this update or rom

good news is you do not need to reinstall the emergency mod its there on your sdcard until you delete it.

Hello,

I actually used the full ROM off the website. I downloaded it straight to my phone.

Upvote 0
Hello,

I actually used the full ROM off the website. I downloaded it straight to my phone.

You are right trying to skim too many sites to answer questions and insure the update well .I see you wiped and installed full rom.

I dont know what to tell you. I believe most of the bugs and almost all filed correctly at our bug reporting center. have bene fixed. only 4 issues remain. that i just cant fix at this time.

I am seeing a lot of people in our thread mentioning xenon rom maybe try that maybe will be better for you.

We are here about making the phone fun.

And from your posts it doesnt seem like your having any fun on our rom so id say try something else.

We work hard to get as many features and make it as bug free as possible.

But we have to weigh what we can get done in time frames. to get as much fixed as fast as we can.

We love people using our rom of course thats why we do it. But we dont want to people to be unhappy there are too many choices out there. maybe try some out and come back after a few more releases and see if we meet your expectations than.

Reactions: DoctorEyeSight
Upvote 0
You are right trying to skim too many sites to answer questions and insure the update well .I see you wiped and installed full rom.

I dont know what to tell you. I believe most of the bugs and almost all filed correctly at our bug reporting center. have bene fixed. only 4 issues remain. that i just cant fix at this time.

I am seeing a lot of people in our thread mentioning xenon rom maybe try that maybe will be better for you.

We are here about making the phone fun.

And from your posts it doesnt seem like your having any fun on our rom so id say try something else.

We work hard to get as many features and make it as bug free as possible.

But we have to weigh what we can get done in time frames. to get as much fixed as fast as we can.

We love people using our rom of course thats why we do it. But we dont want to people to be unhappy there are too many choices out there. maybe try some out and come back after a few more releases and see if we meet your expectations than.

Hi,

I do like JB Sourcery. I have mentioned what I like about this ROM, that other ROMs do not have. I just would like something I can use as a daily driver and signal strength is important to me. Yet, I like the customizations I get. I guess I need to go back to stock and reflash. If not, need to return to VZW.

Thank you.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones