[rom]jbsourcery v5.4-lte[06/07/13] jb4.2.2 The Final Call

1. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

Spent the last hour or so setting up JBS.

WOW! :eek:

My only question - so far - is why the stock bootanimation isn't in the list of bootanims to flash. It's really cool and I'd like to flash back to it from time to time :)

My only request - SO FAR - is to have the ability to set notification text colors. All that white text is nice, but I prefer ICS blue and would love to set it that way.

Thanks for an awesome ROM experience!
    tdevaughn likes this.
  2. tdevaughn

tdevaughn Well-Known Member Developer

Sorry ,missed this post...

all the things eagle metioned above this post, those additions were to the current rom. The lockscreen weather, new lockscreen circle icons ...
  3. tdevaughn

Which one is the stock animation? :) been running custom so long dont even know the stock anymore ... better yet, if you have a copy of it please send it.. i will get it to our web master and have it added.

Thx!
  4. The_Chief

That's the one with the two swirling dots flying over the water, then they fly up and then it's the Sourcery icon with ICS Android turning into Jelly Bean Android. Does that make ANY sense? It's a little early here :p
  5. tdevaughn

check out the last one in the list.. audio hd stock v3.0
    I think thats the one your looking for
    The_Chief likes this.
  6. The_Chief

Dang you're good!

Well, that's to be expected :)

THANK YOU - this ROM is just about perfect! :D
  7. tdevaughn

working on adding more weather icon packs... if oyu have a favorite.. let me know.. gonna stop after a dozen and then take requests lol
  8. iowabowtech

iowabowtech root@android:/ # Moderator

I've been running Formula 84's custom Gapps package and can verify it works great on this rom:

[GApps] 4.1.1-398337 JRO03C GApps Package 08/11/12 - [VZW] Galaxy Nexus Development - RootzWiki

Although I did have some camera pics showing originally, using those Gapps allows Picasa pics to sync which wasn't working on the 7/26 Gapps.

So far, all the mods I've selected installed from within the rom itself, you don't have to go to recovery which is the beauty of the rom. I'm no expert but it appears to me, they are virtual links and they auto flash through some sort of background shell. Smoke and mirrors, I guess that's why they call it Sourcery. :D
    tdevaughn likes this.
  9. AndroiDad75

AndroiDad75 Well-Known Member

Alright you two, what are some of the mods you have set up. Downloading now, and would like to have something set up, but it sounds like there are tons to choose from. What did you pick and what are some must haves?
  10. iowabowtech

Definitely a matter of taste but I like the blue reflective softkeys, I've been running those on most JB roms. The mods I really love on this rom though are at Sourcery Tools > Icons > Cobalt (newer version). Also, the same Cobalt mod for status bar. Those two mods make this phone so much more sharp.

I also added leankernel. It pairs perfectly with this rom. Ideal.
    Steven58 and satellitez like this.
  11. tdevaughn

for those wondering why we call it "the most theme-able rom..."

Over 1 Quintillion mod combinations available in our toolbox Icons and Mods sections alone. And counting
    Steven58 likes this.
  12. pool_shark

pool_shark Well-Known Member

Is that all? :)
  13. halon

halon hakuna matata VIP Member

There are no words for how much I love this rom.
    tdevaughn and The_Chief like this.
  14. eagle1967

eagle1967 Well-Known Member Developer

While you slept the magic rom was at work. and the stock,toyota,hyundai seemed to have appeared.
    viper689 likes this.
  15. halon

halon hakuna matata VIP Member

NHL icons for the lockscreen please :)
  16. kinfolk248

kinfolk248 Well-Known Member

custom led app built in would be nice, i see aokp has one...
    DoctorEyeSight and satellitez like this.
  17. bcote311

bcote311 Well-Known Member

Am I missing the lock screen target settings?
  18. viper689

viper689 Well-Known Member

You guys are freaking amazing. I wasn't expecting great battery life out of such a feature heavy rom, but whoa. This thing flies!
  19. eagle1967

it appears you are :)

im not though..hope that soothes the pain :)
  20. viper689

viper689 Well-Known Member

Wait does that mean lockscreen targets are in this rom? I don't see them...
  21. eagle1967

Coming soon! :)
    viper689 likes this.
  22. satellitez

satellitez Well-Known Member

I also suggested something similar to lightflow i think it would be a great idea
  23. iowabowtech

On the plus side, Lightflow actually works with this rom unlike many JB roms I've tried.
  24. DoctorEyeSight

DoctorEyeSight Well-Known Member

Hello,

I think I might give this ROM a try based off what others are saying. I don't like to flash a lot and so I am wondering is version 2.0 coming out soon or should I go ahead and flash away 1.0?
  25. satellitez

satellitez Well-Known Member

So you know how you can press on the notification area and slide left or right for brightness.. I would really love to see the percentage displayed