• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Verizon] [rom]jbsourcery v5.4-lte[06/07/13] jb4.2.2 The Final Call

So is all this stuff getting packed into 1.1 or whatever you guys are going to call it? If so plz pack led setting like a on board light flow setup...jus a suggestion...

This stuff is already available to you through the Sourcery Toolbox, everything announced here as added is ready to flash, we add it on the fly to your phone without you having to do anything. Please explore our rom all the way... you might like what you find even more..

Reactions: bigbear6708
Upvote 0
This stuff is already available to you through the Sourcery Toolbox, everything announced here as added is ready to flash, we add it on the fly to your phone without you having to do anything. Please explore our rom all the way... you might like what you find even more..

nice!!!!!!!
but i must really be over looking this new stuff if its getting put into toolbox via ota...oh well, something to do while i fall asleep tonight...

Upvote 0
Whoa wtf so i went and downloaded the free uber jelly theme from the market and now i have the percentage displayed like aokp. Didnt know those theme include that. Btw its a beautiful theme

Edit: just tested and confirmed no percent display on stock theme at least on my phone. Uber jelly theme does indeed add the percent
4bab3232-44df-51e3.jpg

No the % is there stock trust just checked to make sure its ther not sure why your not seeing it :(

Ok so this rom has me modding things I never even thought about! Custom Atlanta Falcons lock ring...yes please!! Custom Atlanta Braves boot animation...yes please!!! Red lock screen dots....yes please!!! Custom notification bar widget icons...yes please! These customizations are awesome and very easy to apply! Very well done Team Sourcery! Gonna ride with this one for a while. Look forward to the next release that hopefully has lock screen targets and custom led notification settings but even if not the rest of these options will keep me here!

Oh, and the default Free Bird ringtone is a nice touch!! lol

Your the first i thought the freebird tone would get more mention :)

if all these mods are being pushed ota into the toolbox then whats gonna be improved in 1.1 or 2.0 (depending on name) ? i mean, damn, how good can they make it?

You havent seen anything yet!

Upvote 0
To those looking for inverted G apps for JB Sourcery, you can get em from my drop box. It's a mix from different developers but I have one for each G app. Some are flashable zips and some are apk. If you need help installing just ask in this forum. If you need screen shots also ask. Tested and working fine on my phone with this rom. But as always have a nandroid backup anyway.

(there's others places to get them, just figured I'd make it easier for you)

Reactions: viper689
Upvote 0
To those looking for inverted G apps for JB Sourcery, you can get em from my drop box. It's a mix from different developers but I have one for each G app. Some are flashable zips and some are apk. If you need help installing just ask in this forum. If you need screen shots also ask. Tested and working fine on my phone with this rom. But as always have a nandroid backup anyway.

(there's others places to get them, just figured I'd make it easier for you)

What exactly is themed Pandora? Is it an inverted Pandora? And are the Flashable Mods (Holo themed) all inverted as well, or are they different?

Thanks in advance! I've been looking for inverted Gapps that work on Sourcery =)

Also, do we need to do anything with the Gapps that we already had installed?

Upvote 0
What exactly is themed Pandora? Is it an inverted Pandora? And are the Flashable Mods (Holo themed) all inverted as well, or are they different?

Thanks in advance! I've been looking for inverted Gapps that work on Sourcery =)

Also, do we need to do anything with the Gapps that we already had installed?
Themed pandora is actually white when in app. But the widget looks better with some transparency.

The flashable mods are all inverted. Black, white and ics blue.

Only things is the gmail inverted flash. If it doesn't work at first, go into phone settings > manage apps > all > Gmail and uninstall the update.

Again, if u want pics just gimme a holler.

Reactions: viper689
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones