[ROM]JDX (formerly Jelly Belly) AOSP+ - v15 (7/28)

1. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

Me either. So I asked the creator for clarification and he just answered me. Here is his answer so hope it helps you make your selection ;)

jellybelly 3.3 was made off the 3.3 release, just for centering the lock screen clock based on the framework from 3.3. The other two are fast softkeys only, and a fast softkey + 1% circle batter...then there's willyjay which adds the lockscreen, bright notification color icons, white clock, circle battery and fast keys.
  2. CopperWires

CopperWires Well-Known Member

What are fast softkeys?
  3. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

The animation when you press "back" "home" etc...his mod makes it much faster. It is aesthetic only and doesn't improve lag that was present in ICS
    CopperWires likes this.
  4. CopperWires

Sorry for all the questions. Is the 1% circle battery mod a battery status icon that shows ever 1% discharge?
  5. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

You can ask me a thousand questions that is why I'm a member here please don't ever worry about asking questions :)

Yes and it has the ICS blue circle around the numbered percentage if I'm not mistaken.
    CopperWires likes this.
  6. CopperWires

[​IMG]So there are definitely ads in google maps when I search for a location. And if its a new location and I want to navigate to it, it will not play voice guided directions. I have to navigate to it a 2nd time for it to play the voice guided directions. I wonder if the link that Chief posted fixes this.
  7. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

Yes it does :)
    CopperWires likes this.
  8. CopperWires

[​IMG]
    Here is the my Verizon error i posted about a little while ago.

Edit: http://rootzwiki.com/topic/21931-verizon-login-client/
  9. iowabowtech

iowabowtech root@android:/ # Moderator

[​IMG]
    jbdan likes this.
  10. CopperWires

jbdan likes this.
  11. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

3.4 dropping tonight. jakeday claims it will be his first what he calls "stable post source drop build". I look forward and am glad I waited. New gapps will be with this build. I'm still on 2.5.... :D

edit: want to dirty flash to 3.4 from 3.2 or 3.3? You're golden
  12. Trooper

Trooper Well-Known Member

Thanks man. Maybe I will try this tonight if I have time.

Cheers.
    jbdan likes this.
  13. iowabowtech

Looking forward to it. I've dirty flashed every version since 3.0 and am doing great over here. :D
    jbdan and ryancmatchett like this.
  14. ryancmatchett

ryancmatchett VIP Member VIP Member

+1 here...3.3 works great!!
    iowabowtech and jbdan like this.
  15. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

Finally a build possibly good enough for me? ;)
  16. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

Well, he didn't say it was Anti-worthy :laugh:

...we'll see!
    AntimonyER likes this.
  17. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

Haha, not trying to sound ungrateful to jakeday of course. v2.5 is working great for me, I just value stability and full function a little more I guess.
    jbdan likes this.
  18. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

Of course I didn't think that. I value that also. When I have the time to play well then I play. I haven't had that time this week so I've also remained on 2.5. It is flawless in everything I do with it, but am looking forward to all the added speed I've read so much about in the 3.x versions
  19. tjh011

tjh011 Well-Known Member

I am in the same boat. 2.5 has been solid with great battery life. Hopefully 3.4 is the answer.
  20. kinfolk248

kinfolk248 Well-Known Member

how does battery life compare to ICS in general if i may ask...?
  21. andoird213

andoird213 Well-Known Member

Better for me though I've seen it vary
  22. tjh011

tjh011 Well-Known Member

It has been better for me. Mainly in the standby mode/deep sleep. In ICS it was usually draining over 20% overnight, and on 2.5 I am only losing 8-12% overnight. With light usage I got ~56 hours at 9% remaining on my last charge (granted that does include 3 overnights).
  23. CopperWires

I tried a few of them but always went back to 2.4. 3.3 has been just as good in my opinion.
  24. iowabowtech

Better.
  25. Trooper

Trooper Well-Known Member

3.3 did not auto restore my apps. Also some of my paid apps stated they were not compatible. Anyone else have this? Is it just a DPI issue?