[ROM]JetMOD

1. varun.chitre15

varun.chitre15 Well-Known Member

There were already faint rumors on this on air around forums but its not a rumor anymore ;)
    Lets not talk too much, lets proceed with the specifications of JetMOD™ 5.0 ;)

What's new

What's Added/Removed

OMG!!! The features list is pretty long!!, Where is the link?

Link:

How to Flash this ROM?

The ROM is still untested, test it and let me know ;)

Yeah, there is a THANKS button for appreciation :D

unfortunaltely funbook users are not that active here, so had to post on XDA too
    Here's the link
    JetMOD™ 5.0

Advertisement
    vishintercity, karndev and adityadeva like this.
  2. kumar abhishek

kumar abhishek Well-Known Member

I want to test it but no cwm recovery :(
  3. Androidtabby

Androidtabby New Member

Thanks Varun...
    I just got my Funbook.. exchanged with my phone Dell XCD 35..

So far not disappointed with Funbook.. Except the visible lag..

I will resist installing your firmware for a week although i have rooted already...!!

I hope your ROM will bring the much needed speed & RAM space for Funbook... !!!
  4. prao

prao Member

Tried to flash the JetMod 5.0.1 on my funbook many times, but always gets stuck in funbook logo while rebooting. Tried CM and found data card dongle does not work - "gives no internet connectivity". Can someone help me in getting a mod on my funbook with usb dongle for data support?
  5. oinam213

oinam213 New Member

try to install jetmod on funbook. but it is always stuck at start up. please someone help...how to resolve this....
  6. fakefarhan

fakefarhan New Member

the same problem here guys :(
    it gets stuck at the funbook logo....!
    and when i try to restore my stock rom from the backup i created in cwm it shows md5 sum mismatch!!!!
  7. varun.chitre15

varun.chitre15 Well-Known Member

Guys! The thread here is kinda dead
    Pls visit the xda thread and check FAQ section
    You can find xda link in 1st post only :)
  8. vishintercity

vishintercity New Member

Im in trouble please help... I've no previous experience with with rooting and flashing. When i installed JetMod my funbook stucks on the funbook logo... can any one explain step by step guide to reinstall by my CWM backup files. I use nova tools to enter recovery mode. since my tab is not getting on how will i do that..? please help me its urgent. :(