• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] Jun-24 ZR3DX v2.1-Sense 3.6 [team420]-THEMED-BEATS-odex-EXTRAS

Started over and found the app that was turning my screen on all the time. "airblocker-airpush block" by ByQ. I installed my apps a little at a time and as soon as I put that app back on it started again. I uninstalled and its fine now. I love this rom I will be using it for awhile. No other issues. I took the sprint voice mail app out of the rom and added the vm voice mail before I flashed and my evo runs great!

Upvote 0
Just a heads up, I was able to install the GB version of this ROM and get MMS working by just moving the apns.xml file from the ICS version into framework-res.apk. I honestly prefer the GB version as it is more stable and you can allow data to be on constantly while the screen is off. That is something that is a must for me and has kept me on CM9 for sometime (On ICS Sense, push notifications would be extremely late or not come at all until I turned the screen on). But since doing this I know have everything working on the phone and am able to keep data on at all times. I am not going to post the port for this since it is something that can be done very easily. There is no need to swap anything but the apns.xml file to get the MMS to work. This is an incredibly solid rom with no issue from what I can tell and can be customized a lot. You will need to have the ENG HBOOT to install since it is a GB ROM.

Link to the ROM: [ROM] ZR3D 4.3GT! (7-3) [Team420SB] BEATS, FAST, NEWLY THEMED! (OTA-2.17.651.5)

Upvote 0
Anyone know where I can get the notes apk. I uninstalled it then came to realize that I really prefer that one then others offered on the play store

Just pull it out of the original Rom.zip.
Put it in system/apps
Set permissions
Set ownership
Reboot

Edit:
You'll probably need to do that with the notes provider apk as well

Reactions: wesley90687
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones