• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Rom] Kingdom Ics xFuZiionZz-4.3.2 (Updated 8/7/12)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/338180rfr4vfzcr/Kingdom_xFuZiiOnZz-4.3.2.zip
here it is finally!! I got 2 feet of snow and still dont have electric! Sorry for the wait! lol

this one should be fine for the link, md5 matches the original i still have downloaded so it should be unaltered

this seems to be the only rom that i actually have 0 problems with and still use daily since it was released, if not for this rom id hate this phone a lot more... so thanks 2fast's team

Upvote 0
Looky who came out of his hiding hole :p Hope you been doing good brother. Though if that one thing was never taken care of, that was a big disappointment.

Lol same thing...I show up and after months of silence you are all over the place. Good to know that you are doing ok. That thing has in an essence been.communicated. pm me. You still on this platform? I am so appalled things have been so dead in here just the same wheels spinning in the mud.

Upvote 0
I am running this rom but I am now getting notifications constantly about an update for the rom. I am afraid that this rom update is an update rom HTC from 4.0.3 to something rather than from the rom developers so I have not updated.

Is there something I can do to turn off this notification?

Clear cache partition and disable auto check in update settings.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones