• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Rom] Kingdom Ics xFuZiionZz-4.3.2 (Updated 8/7/12)

Wanted to see if you guys could offer a little insight regarding the tethering. I should say to begin with that this sin't my phone I'm talking about. I rooted it for a friend of mine so I didn't get much facetime with it. I installed the rom, and have been getting a 67 error when attempting to activate the hotspot. Read in the thread that it wasn't working, saw reference to wifi tether. Now this is one I don't think I've ever seen before. When I emailed the apk for it to the guy, he went to install it and said he was getting an error that said something along the lines of "the phone will block installation because the file isn't android"? Huh? So I thought maybe it was a corrupt download or something, tried it on my phone, and it installed and operated just as it should. You guys got any ideas or suggestions?:thinking:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones