• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] Koni's Elite Series II (2/25/11)

Having some issues with the GPS not working properly...is this a known issue?

I haven't flashed the elite rom, but since it is based on mikfroyo I'm going to assume its the same.

update your profile - should be done anytime you flash a rom - may want to reboot after, but you can try without first.

then open google maps, let it find you and let it sit for a minute or 2. then close it and open navigation, navigation should now work.

Upvote 0
Just flashed this rom last night. Im liking it so far, on a scale from 1-10, (ten being best) i give it about a 6.5 out of the box.

Still getting used to it. I like the dark theme and love the grey swype.
Havent had any issues yet, little lags here and there, but after using stock sense for a few hours last night, its pretty nice.

Battery life, i just noticed, is quite awesome though..
3 hours 50 minutes unplugged, 30 minutes of screen on time, moderate use, and 91 percent left. I sure hope this keeps up...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones