[ROM] [Leak] Gingerbread 2.3.4 Firmware 2.0.84 (8/19/11)

1. tattedman

tattedman Well-Known Member

This project was done by Eccentric Vision Development Team, which consists of myself and tatted. It is Android 2.3.4 with the new Blur. At this point, no root is achieved. That is still being worked on.

Download here

Copy update.zip to root of your sd card.

To install, enter stock recovery by holding down X and Power until you see the Android and Exclamation Point. Close the keyboard and press the Volume Up, Volume Down, and Camera Keys (use volume keys to navigate and power button to select). Scroll to Wipe Data/Factory Reset and press Power. Scroll to Wipe Cache and Select Power. Scroll to Apply update.zip and press power. This will install GingerBread.

Buy Eccentric Vision A beer

Advertisement
    Medta and sookieball like this.
  2. teebee94

teebee94 New Member

when i get to the android and exclamation point nothing happens. i cant scroll or anything! any suggestions?
  3. botay.alls

botay.alls New Member

I just update and I think it is a good rom. thank tattedman. but I have a question. in case,I want to restore original rom of cliq2. What can I do ?
  4. tattedman

You have to press vol up vol down and camera button
    the menu will appear
  5. tattedman

You would have to flash the 1.0.23 sbf then the 1.0.30 sbf. Then wipe data. the 1.0.30 is a fixed sbf and doesnt carry the entire system. that is why you have to flash .23
  6. i have a .23 sbf but no .30 anybody have a link for one?

====EDIT====
    nevermind ill just over the air update it..
    ====EDIT 2====
    Installing now :D thanks a lot guys i already know ima love it :D
    ====EDIT 3====
    Worked great thanks again :D :D :D
  7. chunelover

chunelover New Member

This worked quite well for me! I'm really please with the ease of install I had. Thanks for the ROM!
  8. cguilford

cguilford Member

The download link does not appear to be working anymore can someone send me the download information?
  9. TobyR

TobyR New Member

Where can I find this rom? Thanks! :)
  10. tattedman