[ROM] LG Ally Bionx 1.0.0|SDK8|AOS2.2.2|Themed|Deoxidized|SmartStart|O verClocked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Biotic

Biotic Well-Known Member Developer

Edit:
    Uploaded and ready for testing.

Edit: will be providing a small update probably this week to correct a minor graphic problem in the status bar and a quieted boot sound. Probably enhance the sound quality of my notifications sounds as well. And check for any other mis-fits.
  2. Earthalker

Earthalker Member

I did not see in the post if this was a 2.3 or a 2.2 based ROM. Is it 2.3?

Also the file from the file share site is the most current at 0.4? I could only find V0.3 on your site.

Thanks
  3. xepicxacidx

xepicxacidx Well-Known Member

4. Biotic

Il be making a wifi only version of bionix with 2.3 for the ally. That wont take affect untill this version is perfected.
  5. Ii12yanII

Ii12yanII Member

just wondering if you can get infrastructure mode instead of ad-hoc mode for the wireless tether
  6. Biotic

Il be working on that eventually

0.4.2 is up
  7. Ii12yanII

Ii12yanII Member

the only problem i have with v.4 is that my screen blacks out for no reason and i have to put my phone to sleep for about a min for it to go away. its really annoying
  8. Biotic

Gah...
    Alright
  9. Ii12yanII

Ii12yanII Member

whenever it happens my cache is about 80% full. idk if thats whats causing the problem though
  10. Biotic

Yeah that would probably cause it... try downloading a root cache cleaner off the market
  11. Ii12yanII

Ii12yanII Member

i have been using the cache cleaner that came with the launcher but it just fills up in no time. ill clean the cache and idle my phone then in 10 min my cache is at 80%
  12. Biotic

That is used RAM or memory not cache files

Edit:il be looking at the startup scripts tonight, maybe one of them is conflicting with another. I am going to guess that.

Edit:think i found the problem, il flash my solution once i get home.
    rcozzi likes this.
  13. Ii12yanII

Ii12yanII Member

id hit the thanks button but i dont know were it is lol
  14. rcozzi

rcozzi Well-Known Member

I'll do it for you.
  15. Biotic

okey dokey, have at it

lemme know how it goes...
  16. xepicxacidx

By the way i dig the settings menu its nice to see a change
    Biotic likes this.
  17. hensonlf

hensonlf Member

Just flashed v.5 to my wife's phone and must admit...it is awesome! Very smooth and tons of options! One question...can I use custom icons? My wife would like to change some of the app icons as she puts them on the desktop...I couldn't figure it out though. Otherwise, great ROM...made her ally bout as good as my ol droid 2! Look forward to the final release.
  18. Biotic

The themes option in the 360 launcher change the icons.
    For instance, i have preloaded in the rom the sense theme which will change most of the system icons to sense type icons or if you download and install the ics theme. You get a ics type launcher and its icons. Go the extra mile and download the ics lock screen and woolah
    hensonlf likes this.
  19. hensonlf

hensonlf Member

That what I figured but didn't know if maybe I was missing something. Again, the phone is working great.
  20. Pieareround

Pieareround Well-Known Member

I will definitely be flashing this really soon. Meant to last night, but I was so freakin' tired. So yeah, I'll let you know what I think probably by tomorrow.

Just one question. Can you give any detail as to what the KAK script actually does?
  21. Biotic

Its called the "kickasskernel" script.

Lets c if i can explain this in english...

Pretty much a script relatively close to the "smartass" governor. It sets and monitors all background processes and sets up the build.prop and all other system properties to be optimized for maximum device performance basically. It sets values that regularly couldnt be set by the developer. I have the script to run on first boot but running it on command seems to show more of a difference.

In the final build il have my scripts back allowing users to change the boot animation, themes, boot snd toggle and other usefull items.
    jhcii likes this.
  22. Biotic

Private build 0.7 (my private beta, if youd like to run it, pm me)
    Stock mms is coming back with a new look, removing transparent cm7 (more work than i thought...)
    More performance optimizing scripts
    Added bootsndtoggle script
    Updated changelog
    Updated 360 launcher to 1.6
    Updated wallpapers (thinking about redoing whole app)
    jhcii likes this.
  23. xepicxacidx

Sounds great
  24. Biotic

Almost done with the new mms app. Few graphical errors yet but its got goen with what i want.
  25. rcozzi

rcozzi Well-Known Member

Tried 5. Liked it well enough to finally get me off of 2. Lookin' good!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.