• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[ROM] LG Ally Bionx 1.0.0|SDK8|AOS2.2.2|Themed|Deoxidized|SmartStart|O verClocked

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not see in the post if this was a 2.3 or a 2.2 based ROM. Is it 2.3?

Also the file from the file share site is the most current at 0.4? I could only find V0.3 on your site.

Thanks

Il be making a wifi only version of bionix with 2.3 for the ally. That wont take affect untill this version is perfected.

Upvote 0
i have been using the cache cleaner that came with the launcher but it just fills up in no time. ill clean the cache and idle my phone then in 10 min my cache is at 80%

That is used RAM or memory not cache files

Edit:il be looking at the startup scripts tonight, maybe one of them is conflicting with another. I am going to guess that.

Edit:think i found the problem, il flash my solution once i get home.

Reactions: rcozzi
Upvote 0
Just flashed v.5 to my wife's phone and must admit...it is awesome! Very smooth and tons of options! One question...can I use custom icons? My wife would like to change some of the app icons as she puts them on the desktop...I couldn't figure it out though. Otherwise, great ROM...made her ally bout as good as my ol droid 2! Look forward to the final release.

Upvote 0
The themes option in the 360 launcher change the icons.
For instance, i have preloaded in the rom the sense theme which will change most of the system icons to sense type icons or if you download and install the ics theme. You get a ics type launcher and its icons. Go the extra mile and download the ics lock screen and woolah

Reactions: hensonlf
Upvote 0
Its called the "kickasskernel" script.

Lets c if i can explain this in english...

Pretty much a script relatively close to the "smartass" governor. It sets and monitors all background processes and sets up the build.prop and all other system properties to be optimized for maximum device performance basically. It sets values that regularly couldnt be set by the developer. I have the script to run on first boot but running it on command seems to show more of a difference.

In the final build il have my scripts back allowing users to change the boot animation, themes, boot snd toggle and other usefull items.

Reactions: jhcii
Upvote 0
Private build 0.7 (my private beta, if youd like to run it, pm me)
Stock mms is coming back with a new look, removing transparent cm7 (more work than i thought...)
More performance optimizing scripts
Added bootsndtoggle script
Updated changelog
Updated 360 launcher to 1.6
Updated wallpapers (thinking about redoing whole app)

Reactions: jhcii
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones