• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[ROM] LG Ally Bionx 1.0.0|SDK8|AOS2.2.2|Themed|Deoxidized|SmartStart|O verClocked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phone started malfunctioning badly, but then I flashed my back up of your ROM (I was using Velocity 1.2.1) and I'm not going back I think X)

My phone has started doing crazy stuff. The day before yesterday, I would call someone and it would hang on the *Dialing* screen. It wouldn't hang up, keypad wouldn't come up, I kept having to pull the battery...it kept doing this then yesterday it was fine, then today it started the crap back up. Have you seen this happen? I rebooted my phone today and battery gauge went from showing 75% to 4%, had to reboot again to get it to show correct %. I think my phone has gone crazy.

Upvote 0
decided to root my ally since got upgrade coming in a few months.

One thing i noticed right away Rgocal.

The ally is a slider. but the Bionix homescreen will not rotate, tried turning rotate on and off but still will not rotate. If i go into anything it will rotate just fine but the home screen is locked in long view. Might seem minor but the slider keyboard is the biggest reason i got the ally in the first place and almost always have it open while in use. i love the the ROM and how it performs but this is a deal breaker for me :( Only other thing i have noticed and this is real minor, the alarm clock sounds are extremely muted when setting an alarm.

hopefully the home view rotate is an easy fix because i'd love to keep the rom.

Upvote 0
decided to root my ally since got upgrade coming in a few months.

One thing i noticed right away Rgocal.

The ally is a slider. but the Bionix homescreen will not rotate, tried turning rotate on and off but still will not rotate. If i go into anything it will rotate just fine but the home screen is locked in long view. Might seem minor but the slider keyboard is the biggest reason i got the ally in the first place and almost always have it open while in use. i love the the ROM and how it performs but this is a deal breaker for me :( Only other thing i have noticed and this is real minor, the alarm clock sounds are extremely muted when setting an alarm.

hopefully the home view rotate is an easy fix because i'd love to keep the rom.

You could always use a different home launcher (launcher pro, go launcher ex, adw, etc) as for the alarm, try switching the ringtone and alarm volume. It sounds just fine on my ally.

Upvote 0
When i get to fixing the links,
Il probably be releasing a patch to clear up any future annoyances in bionx.
Right now, im working on updated software for future builds of bionx and hope to include the software in the patch.
Something fresh for people still on their allys.

Altho obsolete, the ally still fun to play with. Il nvr dis it.

Reactions: NekoTaks and rcozzi
Upvote 0
When i get to fixing the links,
Il probably be releasing a patch to clear up any future annoyances in bionx.
Right now, im working on updated software for future builds of bionx and hope to include the software in the patch.
Something fresh for people still on their allys.

Altho obsolete, the ally still fun to play with. Il nvr dis it.

What annoyances? It's perfect now!:party:

Upvote 0
Another update is on its way.
the update will include the following...
System performance check
360 launcher update or removal?
Bionx wallpapers update
Notification sounds update
Bionx application update
Android settings update
New splash image?
New boot animation?
Tethering options integrated to bionx instead of android settings
Icon corrections
Script corrections

This update will integrated to the builds refreshing them all.

Reactions: jackvillin
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones