• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] M-Bravo V6.1

How do i erase and make a new ext partion. Also can u list what themes and locks work . Kudos.

Easiest way is to partition using Recovery. Warning: It erases the entire Card to make the Main (FAT and the remainder of the space) and the SD EXT (largest partition possible is 4GB)

On The launchers?

or

On the interface?

Reactions: adanmex
Upvote 0
EDIT 2:

Ok so for anyone who read my original questions and EDIT 1, forget all that, I figured it out... sort of lol

Anyways, I installed the rom succesfully and all that good jazz but I still keep running into this wifi issue.

No matter what I try (fresh installs, wiping all data, re-flashing recovery + install rom) I keep getting the same issue

When I boot into the rom, i can't connect to wifi, I would try to enable it and it would scan for about 3-5 seconds before disabling wifi automatically. I rely HEAVILY on wifi on this phone so if you've got any ideas on why this is happening I would appreciate any input!

'til then I think I'm gonna revert back to Monster 4 for now :)

Upvote 0
EDIT 2:

Ok so for anyone who read my original questions and EDIT 1, forget all that, I figured it out... sort of lol

Anyways, I installed the rom succesfully and all that good jazz but I still keep running into this wifi issue.

No matter what I try (fresh installs, wiping all data, re-flashing recovery + install rom) I keep getting the same issue

When I boot into the rom, i can't connect to wifi, I would try to enable it and it would scan for about 3-5 seconds before disabling wifi automatically. I rely HEAVILY on wifi on this phone so if you've got any ideas on why this is happening I would appreciate any input!

'til then I think I'm gonna revert back to Monster 4 for now :)

Did you check your router for some sort of interference? I know my router has to be set on specific channels sometimes.

Upvote 0
vNp7WxMW

I do not have theese option when onmy shut down screen.

I would like to have Reboot, Recovery options when I am turnjing my phone off.

Is there asnything on the market that will do this for me or is this something that has to be built into the ROM?

I am running ODIN Version of V6.1

Thanks

Upvote 0
vNp7WxMW

I do not have theese option when onmy shut down screen.

I would like to have Reboot, Recovery options when I am turnjing my phone off.

Is there asnything on the market that will do this for me or is this something that has to be built into the ROM?

I am running ODIN Version of V6.1

Thanks

Just an example of it on a different ROM, but I'm looking into getting the Reboot and Screenshot on.

Reactions: pcwebiz
Upvote 0
Thought I'd be a nice guy and make the Extended Power Menu

No screenshot but works like a charm.

Funny thing is I started out editing RaverX3X's files and ended up working it from my own. his didn't work out.

Not sure if the Download mode option works but didn't try it.

It's a new theme too.

New Theme with Power Menu Mod

Attachments

• screen_20120517_2323.png
    screen_20120517_2323.png
    56.1 KB · Views: 86
Upvote 0

Funny thing is I started out editing RaverX3X's files and ended up working it from my own. his didn't work out.

It's a new theme too.

So to enable the power menu mod we have to reinstall the whole Rom or one of your 2 new Themes?

Upvote 0

It's a new theme too.

I get a (404) error when trying to download.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones