ROM Manager download location???

Last Updated:

1. ericks17

ericks17 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Ok this might sound dumb but I can't find the ROMs I download. Shouldn't everything download to sdcard/clockworkmod/download/, but from there where? I've clicked on all the folders inside and still can't find Kangerade V4.0.7. I had the same problem with bbv0.4, so I downloaded it on my computer then transferred it to the sd card.

Advertisement
  2. OMJ

OMJ Bazinga VIP Member

they are somewhere nested in those folders....I cant tell you where cause I have never d/l either of those roms though

edit: kangerage is probably under the www.bucketcheck.com folder

ericks17 likes this.
  3. ericks17

lol found it. Thanks, man I feel dumb lol. I wish those folders were named better. I never did find BB tho haha.

4. OMJ

OMJ Bazinga VIP Member

they are named based off the website that they are downloaded from

5. ericks17

I guess how do u know which website they come from since ROM manager downloads it. And there are a lot of folders to search through y are there so many? Well hey OMJ thx for helpin me out and taking time to answer my dumb question haha.

6. OMJ

OMJ Bazinga VIP Member

There are so many because some roms have multiple mirror for the same file. I know cyanogenmod has 4 or 5 different mirrors because if there was only one it would get completely bogged down.

Really there is no good way to know other than to look through the folders. A lot of the time you will see the developers name at some point in one of the nested folders.