• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ROM Manager (Premium): This app is really useful for all rooters

P

posssomcrast

I'm an average user reviewing a great app i'm not a phone genius so i think it will be easier for you to relate with me and the way i saw the app.I used this app for a period of about 4 months it is really great and i love it. Look lets just say before i found this app i was lost on how to find good Roms and custom skins. This app just made it simple it is very easy to use and its great for me and any non experienced people or people experienced and yet wanting a way to fuse a lot of different Roms together. This app makes it easy to test out multiple Roms and find out what one is you. So you look at rooting as hacking a phone it's pretty scary right. Well fear no more cause this will make you shiver not with fear but with excitement at the ease of finding the ROM that fits you and the way you use your phone. So look at downloading Roms as an adventure and immerse yourself in an experience like no other. You can also make nandroid backups and switch between Roms you've already set up. So to some it up i would recommend buying this if your looking for a way to spice up your phone and get it up to speed. And you didn't hear it from me but if you've been looking at the nexus ones sweet 3d launcher with envy you can put that on any device with this application which will do all the work for you.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones