ROM Manager Problems

Last Updated:

1. madflava54

madflava54 Member This Topic's Starter

I am trying to make a backup and after it detects my phone and I choose "Backup Current Rom" and it asks me what file name I want, nothing happens after that. There is no SD card mounting, but after clicking okay for the file name of the backup, it just goes back to the menu. I'm not sure what is going on. Any ideas?

Advertisement
  2. expose11

expose11 Member

I am having the same or similar problem. Rom Manager (paid) I have the latest recovery for my Hero 1.8.1.4 I hit Backup Current Rom, it displays what the backup will be (date and time) I hit OK, it waits 2 or 3 seconds and returns me to the Rom Manager screen.

I did notice that when I connected the Hero to usb and did a reboot command from the dos command prompt, it shut down my hero and went into a nandroid backup. At least I assume it was a nandroid backup. It was doing some kind of backup.
    When finished, it rebooted and I checked the clockworkmod directory and sure enough, it had my backup in it.
    This is not how I assume it is suppose to work. I am pretty sure I should not have to attach my Hero to a computer and force a reboot? Right?