• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help ROM Manager wont back up

Hello.
Im am very new to this and i just rooted my phone with the superoneclick root.
I downloaded rom manager busy box titanium back up and astro file.

When i started rom manager i flashed clockwork mod rocovery and selected samsung vibrant.

i then tried to back up current mod then it shows a pop up saying that it will be saved under the name given and then the only thing that happens is that it goes into recovery mode and only gives me the options of reboot reinstall packages clear cache format sd card. so i just select reboot.

please tell me if i am doing something wrong? i want to use the bionix rom and i am still very new to this, i want to back up just in case. and the nandroid option wont show on the recovery mode either.

should i use a different application. and also how does busy box work? i know that it was installed but i cannot find it on my app list? any other information that i should know would be very helpful as well :)

thanks

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones