ROM Manager

Last Updated:

1. Bankswood

Bankswood Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Just rooted my X last weekend and I'm still learning about it. What is the purpose, advantages, disadvantages of using ROM Manager. Is it even necessary.

By the way told a co worker I spent last weekend rooting my Driod X. Hw wanted to know if we are getting married ?

Advertisement
  2. wheelna

wheelna Well-Known Member

lol

3. VoidedSaint

VoidedSaint Resident Ninja VIP Member

rom manager is a very good tool to have, lets you download roms, however you need bootstrap recovery before you try installing roms, and it also includes themes and other extras and goodies

4. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

I like it. I haven't had the need to reboot into recovery for a long time. It kinda does everything for me while I sit back and watch Star Trek. :)

5. sezaro21

sezaro21 Well-Known Member

Be careful with Rom Manager. I downloaded and installed Bootstrap and then installed ROM Manager. Everytime I tried to reboot into recovery, it would work but when I would reboot my phone it would lock up on the M logo and I would be forced to SBF my phone everytime. It works for somepeople and others say that it has the same effects as me. I don't use it because of the issues it causes.