Rom Manger Premium reinstall question

Last Updated:

1. nykbob

nykbob Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I purchased Rom Manger Premium a week or so ago. I had some bluetooth issues and had to do a complete wipe. I used Titanium and made a backup. However, I can not reinstall Rom manager premium. I went to the market and installed the free version, but it wants me to buy the premium again. Do I have to pay for this twice? How can I get the premium version back?

Advertisement
  2. TheManRSW

TheManRSW Well-Known Member

It should be listed under the search in market (when searching for "rom manager") and say "Purchased" beside it. I've done two full wipes and eventually had to get another phone...every time I went back into market I had to download them both again.

3. nykbob

nykbob Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I just tried this and it tells me that "There are no matches in Android Market for the search: rom manger Purchased" Am I doing something wrong?
    Not sure how, but now it let me reinstall premium from Titanium backup. I'm good to go now.

4. TheManRSW

TheManRSW Well-Known Member

Sorry for the confusion...let's try this again.

When you search in market for "rom manager"...two options come up. One is "rom manager" and the other is "rom manager-premium". The first "rom manager" will give you the option to install. The second "rom manager-premium" will say purchased. When reinstalling...you will have to reinstall both in order to get the premium version to work.

5. DarkNeo

DarkNeo Well-Known Member

Remember that "Rom manager Premium" is just the key to unlock the premium features.

6. FestoKGB

FestoKGB Well-Known Member

If ROM Manager Premium just requires the key then OP should be able to retrieve the key from the email he was sent upon purchasing the premium version.

7. DarkNeo

DarkNeo Well-Known Member

No no, the "Rom Manager Premium" app is the key. You just run it once to unlock the regular "Rom Manager" app. So the OP should just go to the market and download both "Rom Manager" and "Rom Manager Premium." Running the premium app once to unlock the regular version.