[ROM] MH-T1.0 for the Cruz T301

1. Motorhead1991

Motorhead1991 Well-Known Member

I'm in the process of building a rooted ROM for this device. I normally develop for my phone (see my work it the AT&T Avail section). If I can manage it, I will release it to the public. Stay tuned!

Advertisement
    :
    jfrankki likes this.
  2. jfrankki

jfrankki Active Member

Thats totally awesome! I purchased my son and my wife the cruz t301 without checking if theres roms, root or anything. I should have did the research! please try to include over-clocking. I will donate when I see results.... goood luck.
  3. Motorhead1991

I don't have the current tech to build an overclocked kernel, yet. As for rooting, it already has what's known as a "shell root" with the 2.2 update.

The ROM refuses to hold for whatever reason, but I'll be at home next week so I can talk to someone a little more knowledgeable about this tablet than I.
  4. webdawg

webdawg New Member

I have two of these things.

Let me know what you need.
  5. jfrankki

jfrankki Active Member

Keep up the good work. I'm no dev but am a user of Linux and may be help if u have any questions or needs.. just ask and I may be able to help.
  6. jfrankki

jfrankki Active Member

any progress on rom for t301/
  7. Motorhead1991

Not yet
  8. jfrankki

jfrankki Active Member

Any progress or you done trying?
  9. Motorhead1991

Too many projects. The only way I see this possible is to create a system dump then flash it like 2.2.
  10. webdawg

webdawg New Member

What do you want me to do?

The web browser crashes all the time. The fix is to disable Javascript.