[ROM] [MikRoms] Incredibly Re-Engineered Z v1.0.1 [03-8-11] Zzz..Zzz.Zzz ZOOM!

1. chingy51o

chingy51o Member

Like the rom? Rate the thread and thank me! =)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Please make sure to read the entire post before asking questions.

I would like to thank all those who were involved in the making of Warm-Z which was used as a base and reference for making this ROM. (the thank u list is really big... so i hope it is ok with me leaving it like this for now)

Features
    Included Apps

Changelog

Known Issues

To get the Apps2SD working as it should: (many thanks to mitchellvii for finding that info for all of us)

Ladies and gentlemen, please fasten your seat belts and hold on as this rom is about to take you on the ride of your life... Enjoy!

Downloads

Disclaimer
    A Full Wipe is REQUIRED before flashing this rom. If you choose not to do this (for who knows what reason) please do not post any problems you are having!

Note: If i forgot to mention ANYONE please please please send me a PM letting me know. I'm not trying steal credit from anyone. Thanks guys!

Please note that because all apks and images have be optimized for maximum efficiency, themeing carelessly will break these optimizations

Advertisement
    :
    eddieb1983 and suprafreak1000 like this.
  2. chingy51o

chingy51o Member

reserved for mods
  3. chingy51o

chingy51o Member

reserved for themes
  4. chingy51o

chingy51o Member

questions comments and concerns?
  5. chingy51o

chingy51o Member

and one more just in case
  6. suprafreak1000

suprafreak1000 Well-Known Member

Niiice, bout time you posted this ish here

Give it a flash people! It's berry nice!
  7. medwa

medwa Well-Known Member

I flashed this rom yesterday and it seemed nice, but I had tons of apps getting FCs, and I was unable to use launcher pro or titanium backup with it.
  8. suprafreak1000

You gotta list more info on what you did installing the Rom

What did you wipe before install?

What apps are fc'ing, you downloaded Ti backup and it doesn't open
    After? It should all work fine.
  9. kidhudi

kidhudi Well-Known Member

does this use sense or aosp kernels. i was wondering if heyitslou or ziggy's kernels are compatible. i am having a hard time trying to keep the battery from draining.
  10. 20phileagles

20phileagles Active Member

This is a great rom, thanks alot
    Is the storage mount issue something that will be worked out or not?
    Ive posted the question to see if anyone found a fix but I guess I'm to impatient
  11. medwa

medwa Well-Known Member

I wiped data, cache and dalvik cache, then flashed through recovery. I didnt test all of my apps, but got FCs instantly when launching LPP and Titanium. Also got FCs when launching a few games.

All my apps automatically started restoring after setting up my accounts, which confused me a bit. What was restoring them?

Titanium I downloaded manually through the market, and I was using the LPP that was restored automatically.
    20phileagles likes this.
  12. medwa

medwa Well-Known Member

I'm going to flash this again tonight and give it another go. Hopefully it will go smooth because it seems like a great rom, and I liked the original reengineered.
    20phileagles likes this.
  13. chingy51o

chingy51o Member

not to be rude/disrespectful or anything like that but if your getting FC's on all your apps it is something your doing that is causing that..
    20phileagles likes this.
  14. medwa

medwa Well-Known Member

I'm not sure what I did to cause it? I've flashed multiple roms before and never had problems. I did a full wipe and flashed, what else is there to do?

I was thinking it had to do with the way that my apps all started restoring automatically, but I'm not sure why that even happened. Titanium wasn't installed yet. Is there some kind of feature in the rom that restores apps from SD or something?
    20phileagles likes this.
  15. suprafreak1000

It's a known issue on all Z roms.

Buuut, On xda someone has finally made the fix, and now works. It'll be up to chingy to contact him I'd guess if he can send him or show him the fix.
    20phileagles likes this.
  16. NilsE

NilsE Well-Known Member

He's working on implementing the fix even as we speak
    20phileagles likes this.
  17. suprafreak1000

Ohh word? niiice!

are you nilsp on xda? lol Such a similar name.

I know nils rom has it already

Edit - Im almost positive u are right? lol
    20phileagles likes this.
  18. NilsE

NilsE Well-Known Member

Yes I am. Nils was already in use on XDA. Some forums I am NilsP, some NilsE and the rest just plain Nils
    20phileagles likes this.
  19. Cincybearcatfan

Cincybearcatfan Well-Known Member

Download links are dead.
  20. Randino

Randino Well-Known Member

I installed the v1.1 of this ROM, I love it, one problem though, When I went to restore my titanium backup, I lost the pretty blue lady wallpaper you had on there, now I can't find it...any help???

Nevermind, I found it, all is good.
  21. kidhudi

kidhudi Well-Known Member

is anyone haveing random reboot issues? i tried underclocked/ overclocked/ and factory 998 settings and it keeps random rebooting
  22. eddieb1983

eddieb1983 Well-Known Member

This ROM is even better than the 2.3 IRE I had on my phone before. I love this thing.

What does syncing with HTC give me though?
  23. eddieb1983

eddieb1983 Well-Known Member

Hey does anyone have angry birds working on this Rom?
  24. mach1man

mach1man Well-Known Member

I load this Rom today and it looks great but I'm having network issues. I did a full wipe data/cache/delvik. It works for a while then 3g goes away and I can't get it back. If I go to network it shows turning on mobile network. I live close to west Virginia but when I switched back to stock Rom and its working fine. Any suggestions.