[ROM] MIUI 0.10.15.0 | Stock | Deodexed | UPDATED 10/18/2010

Last Updated: 2013-04-27 22:41:11
  1. necosino

necosino Well-Known Member

I just use launcher pro, and switch to the MIUI launcher to show off, lol.. And yeah, I have most of my apps in folders, too.

There is a pretty good update coming this weekend, btw. Probably late tomorrow or sunday. Nix says it's pretty solid, fixes all of our gripes, and just needs to be translated now. :D

Advertisement
  2. MisterMixelpix

MisterMixelpix Well-Known Member

I can't wait. Hopefully I'll be able to get Youtube to install.
  3. fullhouse131

fullhouse131 Well-Known Member

I got the new youtube running on 10.22.1
  4. lgldrgdlr

lgldrgdlr Well-Known Member

10.29 does indeed fix pretty much everything that has been broken on the previous releases. I've been running it since last night and have to say, it is great. I have not had one fc, the icons are more refined, battery life seems a bit better, the settings menu's a different but look better, the toggles in the notification shade are larger, lockscreen is a bit different. Only thing is that t9 on the dialer still doesn't work, but it's being worked on. All in all, this a great update. Thanks goes out to n_i_x and the entire miui dev team
    necosino likes this.
  5. Hitmanthe3rd

Hitmanthe3rd Well-Known Member

Yeah I cant get Youtube to work on 10.22.1. I love the new look of Everytthing. Also my NFL app will not Update. Rom manager also FC's and is Unaccessible.
  6. n_i_x

n_i_x Member

0.10.30.0 was released.. check the OP

androidforums.com doesn't work in TapaTalk so I don't check this thread as often as I do XDA.

Can a mod update the thread title? It's 3 revs behind.
  7. bjanow

bjanow Well-Known Member

This is one fun rom.
  8. dscribe

dscribe Well-Known Member

I was thinking about trying it but the latest I found is 0.10.29...?
  9. robo123

robo123 Well-Known Member

0.10.29 is that latest one. It was posted today, but it must be backdated for yesterday. I've been running it all day and I LOVE IT! This is now my every-day ROM. I have tried most of the others and this one is by far my favorite. Not to mention, it seems to be them most stable so far which is just icing on the cake!
  10. bjanow

bjanow Well-Known Member

Man, this is def worth a try. No prob so far with battery and just fun since it's so different. See if you can figure it out, everything is in another place. Wondering if the new versions require a wipe, that would suck but normal. Things have gotten a little weird at Red 1.9, just not feeling the love any more. -)
  11. dscribe

Hey man. I sent ya a PM, take a look. I'm back on RRR 1.8 with my Matted Blues Theme for now.
  12. Hitmanthe3rd

I dont believe they do. Its Deodoxed now. So....It is able to do so.
  13. dscribe

I wasn't having any trouble finding my way around in MIUI, and I do think it is cool and all...but it is just not for me. I can see how people could love it though.
  14. bjanow

bjanow Well-Known Member

And I can certainly see how you wouldn't like it. I'm just curious how stable it is, how quick, battery life, etc. I also think nix is in this for fun and not ego. Only thing is I have to look at mxyplxy avatar. :eek:
  15. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

It's a lot of fun indeed. I just flashed this newest version today. It is such a different experience. I use LP with it (which some say defeat it's purpose) and it is very fast and very stable. It is noticeably faster than any sense ROM

Before RRRom this was my daily. I'll play with it for a few days and then hopefully RRRom 2.0 will be special. It's nice to ditch sense for a while....then it makes it all fresh again when you go back!

2 things about aosp ROM's though that bug me are the calender and pop email apps....I mean c'mon what were the original developers thinking ... they're hideous! :p
  16. dscribe

In the small amount of time I had it loaded, it seemed very stable and was without a doubt very light and quick. I didn't have it up long enough to make ANY judgment of the battery life on it. It is a cool project to be sure. I think they'd get alot more takers if they'd drop the "framed" icons and put an app drawer in it. (Yes, I realize you can run a 3rd party launcher but then you lose features of the rom that make it fun.)
  17. bjanow

bjanow Well-Known Member

One word.. folders. I just got so organized I amazed myself.
  18. Hitmanthe3rd

Wow! I LOVE 10.29. I loaded it Over 10.15 without Deleting data and Cache and it works Great. Only complaint is Youtube will still Not install or Work. But besides that its PERFECT. Awesome Battery Life. Stable as any rom. Just awesome.
  19. savoxis

savoxis Well-Known Member Developer

Anyone else getting a dead link for DL?
  20. tbdaly

tbdaly Well-Known Member

How come whenever I install this ROM and start it up I am constantly getting force closes. I cant go more than 3 seconds without force closures popping up. I tried wiping the cache and everything and then when i reboot i get multiple errors saying I cant sign into gmail. And more force closures. Any ideas what could be going on?
  21. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

Yeah they are working on it now they exceeded the bandwidth.
    savoxis likes this.
  22. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

What radio you using and are you doing a full and complete wipe before flashing?
  23. savoxis

savoxis Well-Known Member Developer

I have a server if wen need somewhere to put this, moderate speed, unlimited bandwidth
  24. bjanow

bjanow Well-Known Member

I'm basically running ok, but which radio do they suggest? I have 7.28
  25. necosino

necosino Well-Known Member

Send Nix a PM over on XDA. He said he's working on something, but you never know...

Food for thought: what if Nix is a chick?