[ROM] MIUI 0.10.15.0 | Stock | Deodexed | UPDATED 10/18/2010

1. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

Then just be sure to call by name Nix :p

Link for dnld is back up although it is mediafire aka slow
  2. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

I'm on 7.28 as well (by far the best battery life for me with any kernel).

My MIUI runs perfect everything works I just haven't tried WirelessTether yet.

I've also found that setcpu, for me with stock kernel, hinders smoothness of this ROM idk why
  3. tbdaly

tbdaly Well-Known Member

I am doing a full wipe before flashing and then i use titanium to restore apps only. Im using the radio that comes with the rom. I dont know much about it.
  4. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

Radio's don't come with ROMS, but do this check and see what radio you are on. Go to menu> settings> about phone> software info> baseband

I'm thinking you are on 2.15.00.07.28 so that might not be an issue

When you do a wipe do you wipe/factory reset, wipe cache partition, then go to advanced and wipe dalvik cache? And do you do this all through clockworkmod recovery? If not then try this
  5. tbdaly

tbdaly Well-Known Member

Yeah, my radio is 7.28 and I have clockword for my nand backups and then I use ROM manager for basically everything else.
  6. n_i_x

n_i_x Member

d'oh!.. was a typo.. 0.10.29.0 is the latest indeed...

Still working on proper mirrors.
  7. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

I see well there are many many reports of Rom Manager not wiping correctly or completely. I wouldn't know as I prefer to do everything manually through clockwork. I've only used Rom Manager to download a few things. I would give it a shot like I said earlier doing everything through clockwork. My bet is that this will work for you. I'm old fashioned I guess :)
    tbdaly likes this.
  8. Hitmanthe3rd

Hitmanthe3rd Well-Known Member

I got myne off of Rom Manager. No issues. Loaded Over my rom with no Full removal or anything.
  9. GoinOnTilt

GoinOnTilt Well-Known Member

Link still doesn't work for me...
  10. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

GoinOnTilt likes this.
  11. GoinOnTilt

12. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

Right on ;)
  13. GoinOnTilt

Once I installed, on first bootup, I was putting my google acct info in and the phone rebooted to the boot menu.

I rebooted and seems to be fine.

Should I be worried, or looking for anything not working?
  14. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

I wouldn't worry about it. This has happened to me on a couple of occasions with different ROM's. Load it up and see how it does today.
  15. n_i_x

n_i_x Member

OP updated with new hosting courtesy Savoxis!
  16. tbdaly

tbdaly Well-Known Member

I wiped everything the way you suggested and I still cant get everything to stop force closing. Such a shame, i wanted to try this out.
  17. GoinOnTilt

Been running this since this afternoon. Very nice. I love the menu structure (once I found them).

Anyone have any suggestions to any tweaks I should do to get even more out of this ROM?
  18. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

wow! hmm... are you by any chance on an SLCD version of the Inc?
  19. tbdaly

tbdaly Well-Known Member

Honestly i dont know, i had an original release one and then a couple months ago i got a new one. I wish i could figure out what the heck is going on with it.
  20. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

Dang that stinks. If you have an SLCD version there are reports of them acting bonkers with aosp ROM's which this is.

I forget, but I know there is a simple way of telling if you have an slcd version or not it's something in the model # maybe? I forget! Look around I know it's somewhere around here. If it is slcd maybe you could try a different kernel as that fixes it from what I read. Again though, I can't find where I read it! lol It's at XDA that I do know :D
  21. doug piston

doug piston Well-Known Member

If lcd harware ver. will end in 3

If it is lcd Koush test#2 kernel will get you running.
    jbdan likes this.
  22. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

Thanks doug! Let us know tbdaly
  23. tbdaly

tbdaly Well-Known Member

My hardware version is 0002. And its funny that you mention the test kernals. When i did it through rom manager it gives me the option of either the regular kernal or koush's test. Ive tried both... basically, I give up lol. Thanks for y'alls help, let me know if you think of anything else...
  24. tbdaly

tbdaly Well-Known Member

And I downloaded the zip without rom manager and tried to do it manually through clockwork but I got confused because there were multiple folders and files in the zip. Do I put them all on the sd card or just specific ones?
  25. cjules86

cjules86 Member

1. Place the .zip somewhere on your SD card that you'll remember. (I have a folder titled ROMS)
    2. Reboot into recovery (when the phone is off press and hold Power+VolDown). This will bring you to HBoot. From here go to "Recovery" to enter clockwork recovery.
    3. Wipe Stuff:
      • Select "wipe data/factory reset" and let it do its thing.
      • Select "wipe cache partition" and let it do its thing.
      • Select "advanced" then scroll down to "Wipe Dalvik Cache" and let it do its thing.
    4. Install ROM:
      • Go to clockwork recovery's main menu (hit the power button to go up a level).
      • Select "install zip from sdcard".
      • Select "choose zip from sdcard".
      • Navigate to where your ROM is located and select it to start the install.

Note: After you finish flashing the ROM you can install any other themes/zips you have for the ROM using the same method. I don't believe you need to restart into MIUI before flashing stuff like NuBlu but I'm not 100% positive.