[ROM][MODS] K3LSOMOD ROMS [updated 1-20-12] [ICS MINT THEME by PBOT Added]

Last Updated: 2012-10-01 23:39:21
  1. PlayfulGod

PlayfulGod Well-Known Member Developer

you can help alot of folks out by using edify, aka updater-script. The kitchen has the option to convert the update-script for you. And I believe all recoveries available can do edify, bit not all can do amend as its a dead scripting method now ;)

Advertisement
  2. mikekelso421

mikekelso421 Well-Known Member

do you know if edify works with joneidy's and GINM's recovery?? i dont use CWM Recovery and i also suggest others to do the same..ive have nothing but problems in the past with CWM..i use only AmonRA (evo) and GINM (optM) recoverys..im not bashing anyones opinion,thats why i asked if you know if edify works with GINM's recovery.cuz if so i will indeed make them edify for you guys.i just didnt realize there are so many people using CWM now..lol :p
  3. PlayfulGod

Yea, there didnt use to be a CWM ported to the OC and OM, but I ported it for them a few months ago, still waiting for koush to do the official build n merge with RM tho.

Far as I know all the others do edify, but I'm not positive as I only use CWM ;)
  4. pmb116

pmb116 Well-Known Member

And to confirm I've used GINM recovery with PG's ROM
  5. mikekelso421

?? lol
  6. alfick3

alfick3 Well-Known Member

Yes, the GNM recovery will work with the edify script.
  7. PlayfulGod

8. theandroidkid

theandroidkid Member

so i have joinedy recovery and when i install it works but i cant log into my gmail to get my market and other apps to work?? any suggestions?
  9. mikekelso421

i dont know...hhmm..i tested both im actually using them both right now with no problems...my suggestion would be to reflash the rom but wipe everything 3 times before you flash again..if that doesnt help,it could be a bad download..cuz again,both working fine for me..hope this helps you.let me know if you still have problems.
  10. mikekelso421

11. pmb116

pmb116 Well-Known Member

Big meanie!!! See my point now?
  12. PlayfulGod

clear cache n data for both in manage applications. ;)
  13. mikekelso421

So I edited some XML and the services.jar to make the clock white and the pop up menus dark. But now I get force closes on the market. Anyone know what the prob could be?? Its looking really nice now. Just got the force close issue. :(
  14. mikekelso421

I wasn't trying to be mean if that's what you got from it. Lol I honestly didn't really get what was going on in this thread for a min there. Lol ;)
  15. PlayfulGod

I'm not a themer so no help on that lol
  16. theandroidkid

theandroidkid Member

but u still have to install gapps right??
  17. divagirl

divagirl Well-Known Member

Im having problems with a2sd, cant get my apps to install on sd ext! I flash new roms all the time to see if I like them or not, Ive never encountered this! Help please! Terminal Emulator says sd ext cannot mount?????
  18. mikekelso421

Open terminal, type "su".allow superuser permission. Now,once you have a # symbol,type "a2sd reinstall" .now it should install all your apps to the SD ext partition.if not,u may need to flash the dta2sd.zip then after u flash that zip,do the terminal commands again and you should be good to go. Let me know if u still have problems after doing that.
  19. mikekelso421

20. theandroidkid

theandroidkid Member

ok so now when i go into joinedy custom recovery and try to install it says
    installation aborted
    (bad) what do i do?
    thanks
  21. mikekelso421

Maybe a corrupt download. Redownload it and retry
  22. pmb116

pmb116 Well-Known Member

Did you toggle signature verification?
  23. mikekelso421

Lol I bet your right. None of those zips are signed. But I could be wrong.
  24. divagirl

divagirl Well-Known Member

I figured it out, for some reason I had to change the sd ext to a smaller number (2) , why I dont Know....but that enable me to access a2sd.
  25. mikekelso421

I'm glad Igor it working. Try the addons I added today. Mostly the dark pop-up menus. It makes it look alot better.