• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][MODS] K3LSOMOD ROMS [updated 1-20-12] [ICS MINT THEME by PBOT Added]

Yes i did
and i did what you said cleared it three times and at first it did not work but now both maps and gmail work which is weird but it works!! :)
thanks alot

No problem..if you came across any problems please post ..its weird it did that for you..my 2 optimus's and my girls optimus both work perfect my my rom

Upvote 0
You only need one so you can delete the other one. And yes it should fix the freezing/rebooting issue. After you make the change reboot into recovery mode and wipe the cache and dalvik cache and reboot and you are good to go

Thanks. I've tried the build.prop edit on this rom, sense, and reppard's cm7. I think i may be doing something wrong, since I've still been having the issue. Is there any way possible that I may get a copy of your build.prop? I know that's a lot to ask for, but I'm trying to gather information to form another, more simple thread on the issue. Any help would be appreciated.
Oh, also, is your sd card partitioned?
Thanks, and have a great day.

Upvote 0
Hey Kelso, love the rom soo far but I got one question. Do you know how to change the lockscreen color? The pattern one to be exact, like when its highlighted its green? If theres like a file to edit could you tell me what it is? I'm really loving this more than cyanogen (Which is pretty weird to me) and like it would look so nice with the red rum theme and red lockscreen pattern :p

Upvote 0
im pretty sure you can do that in uot kitchen. but if you want to do it manually so you can still keep the circle shape it is in
framework/framework-res.apk/res/drawable-mdpi. :) i would post a pic of what they look like but i cant lol so the the file names all start with "indicator_code_lock" and they basically just look like 3 circles. one all grey,one grey with a red outline, and one grey with a green outline. lol. hope this helps.

Reactions: mikekelso421
Upvote 0
So if I found a indicator_code_lock_area_red.PNG , so if i find one that instead of red says blue, could it probably change that? I'm only willing to try if someone tries this, don't wanna brick my phone like on Sunday. It took me 40 mins to restore service, and I use my time wisely :p

You never want to change the name of the file. If you want the red to be blue then you would grab the file and change the color in the image editing program of choice and put it back with the original file name.

Reactions: BrandonOptimus
Upvote 0
okay idk if i did this wrng bt. i isntalld nd i was stuck in bootlogo screen for 5 mins... nd i had to take do a restore.......

Nahhh, mine took like 8 minutes one time. But if the animation stop then it shows it popping up again then that is a problem. Like if it starts out with the boot animation starting from the second you saw it then that is a problem, but just being patient usually helps, I never pull a battery out of an android, I heard it's bad.

Upvote 0
Nahhh, mine took like 8 minutes one time. But if the animation stop then it shows it popping up again then that is a problem. Like if it starts out with the boot animation starting from the second you saw it then that is a problem, but just being patient usually helps, I never pull a battery out of an android, I heard it's bad.

yea well mine pop out like 20 times lmao so yea there was a problem

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones