[ROM][MODS] K3LSOMOD ROMS [updated 1-20-12] [ICS MINT THEME by PBOT Added]

Last Updated: 2012-10-01 23:39:21
  1. kris0933138

kris0933138 Well-Known Member

seem to have a little issue when the phone wakes up. i have a pin lock on my phone now every time when the phone wakes up its blank i have to touch all around to make the numbers appear? anyone else?

Advertisement
  2. kris0933138

3. soviet911

soviet911 Member

kris0933138. When you flashed over Reapers OC kernel, did u wipe all ur cach and such? or did u just flash and go? As well whats the max OC does it allow you to go to?
  4. kris0933138

i Wipe my cache and dalvik cache then i flashed it
  5. soviet911

soviet911 Member

Yup Reapers OC kernel working great, max OC is at 864 on it I believe (Right now seeing what I am stable at o_O)
  6. Android?What!?

Android?What!? Well-Known Member

Reppard*
  7. Android?What!?

Could you possibly make the throttle b gone. Zip with edify scripting to work with CWM recovery? I know I've posted this twice but it kinda got buried quick.
  8. mikekelso421

mikekelso421 Well-Known Member

Yea.when I update the zip with the clock color fix ill ad edify scripting.
    Pappy62 and benalmighty like this.
  9. Android?What!?

Thanks!
  10. p-bOt

p-bOt Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if this what you will be doing but I hope there is a way that you can take the governor off without affecting the clock color at all LOL. Other wise you might get requests for a lot of different clock color governor disables LOL. I know changing the clock color is a pain in the ass. That's why I don't do it. You are the man kelso! I actually have noticed a bit of increased speed too. Mostly less buffering which I like :)
  11. nu2moding

nu2moding Well-Known Member

process.android.media has stopped unexpectedly

what do i clear data for to stop that?
    wiped delvic n cache n rebooted
    what else?
  12. AndroidHogs

AndroidHogs Well-Known Member

Did you delete something I usually get that error when deleting Marketupdater.apk
  13. nu2moding

nu2moding Well-Known Member

just runnin this rom
    goes crazy w fc's when i open gallery, but pops up with fon calls, too
  14. benalmighty

benalmighty Well-Known Member

Are you using the 2.2.2 rom? also did you flash anything else?
  15. mikekelso421

is anyone running the 2.2.2 ROM with NO problems?? cuz i havent had once FC OR reboot...or any other bug for that matter...just want to make sure its user error and NOT the ROM..:)
    Vulcan219 likes this.
  16. bobdamnit

bobdamnit Well-Known Member

I ran it for two days flawlessly. About to go back to it because I can't get the stock kernel into reppards ROM.
  17. soviet911

soviet911 Member

@mikekelso421: I have been running this rom for 2 days now on my 2.2.2 with reappard OC kernel @806 stable ( Used scaling stabilitytest 2.3 OCed at 860, ran for 26 cpu cycles (or 2-3hrs) before the program crashed...) so far though no lock ups, reboots or glitches (and battery life is good). Great ROM.

Question. does the 2.2.2 rom have flash?
  18. mikekelso421

I didn't include it. I'm gonna make a few adjustment and upload another 2.2.2 Tom and include themodded flash player.
  19. mikekelso421

I got the LG 2.2.2 kernel in reppards cm7 at my house right now.just can't not ovetclocked. I'm trying to edit the kernel to include scaling frequencies up to 800mhz..but I've never messed with kernels before. Needless to say I need someone to help me with making the kernel.
  20. bobdamnit

Upload it please?! I will take it as it is for now!
  21. soviet911

soviet911 Member

I see, I will update my rom once you upload it. To update it I will just have to clear cash and delvik cash?
    Thanks.
  22. Android?What!?

Edify scripting yet for us Cwm users?
  23. bobdamnit

Patience. It gets done when it is done!
    mikekelso421 likes this.
  24. Android?What!?

All in all Patience IS a virtue. lol
  25. bobdamnit

Running 2.2.2 right now smooth as can be.

Apps that usually FC and force my phone to reboot are now working just fine. Going to flash some themes and really get into this ROM