[ROM][MS870][LOKI] Samurai ROM

1. Wame26

Wame26 Well-Known Member

Every time I try to install version 1.1 it would open and start crashing for some reason
  2. Spdfreak34

Spdfreak34 Well-Known Member

Try going to those websites while connected to wifi. There is a website I used to go to while I was bored at work that won't load anymore. It works fine when I'm connected to my wifi at home though. It may be an issue with Metro and not the rom.
  3. GameTheory

GameTheory Well-Known Member Developer

4. wobbie

wobbie Member

can i delete the browser u have installed on here? if so what would be my best steps to do so? i dont wanna f anything up.. still learning.
  5. bnb25

bnb25 Well-Known Member

yes, you can use titanium back up. or a file explorer, with the file explorer you'd have to maneuver to system than apps find the apk and delete it.
    wobbie likes this.
  6. GameTheory

OP download section updated with new Lime Theme.
    BiGJeW likes this.
  7. BiGJeW

BiGJeW Member

Thanks for this sweet ROM . One , i was running katana before this and i had an app that was built in to the ROM that would let me get into recovery. How can i get back into recovery? I want to flash a theme. Thanks in advance.
  8. GameTheory

To get into recovery use this free app in the link below from the play store if you have the official CWM recovery installed. The recovery is in the download section of the first post.

Quick Boot
    strutter67 and BiGJeW like this.
  9. wobbie

wobbie Member

I need some red and black emblems.. preferably 3d and shiny lol
  10. wobbie

wobbie Member

Check out my samurai. The lock screen is a moonlit samurai still workin on organizing and icons

Attached Files:

11. wobbie

wobbie Member

Theres the image for my lockscreen

Attached Files:

12. Wame26

Wame26 Well-Known Member

For the past 2 days my phone has been acting really strange. It keeps on freezing and rebooting frequently. And now it takes long to charge and if it is changing and I'm using it, it is losing charge while plugged in.

Should I re-flash Samurai ROM? What exactly should I do?
  13. GameTheory

It's really hard to give you a solution since I'm not experiencing any of this. I would check the apps installed first before reflashing rom since it sounds like symptoms caused from an app stuck running in the background.

I experienced the long charge issue once and I found that it was an older version of setcpu that I had installed which also made the phone hot while charging. Once I removed setcpu, problem solved.

Other than that, I don't have anything else for ya. lol
  14. Wame26

Wame26 Well-Known Member

I had cpu master pro installed, maybe that's that. It's strange because I never had any issue with the phone. And every thing I throw at it, this phone never had an issue. So I'm just going to delete some stuff to see. Thanks for the response GT.
  15. wobbie

wobbie Member

O man lovin this samurai. Got nova prime got my desktops down. Sweeet. Running like a champ. Ty gt
  16. blitzkrieg766

blitzkrieg766 Member

anybody else have a prob w/exchange in this rom?
  17. strutter67

strutter67 Well-Known Member Contributor

I'm not sure but I believe GT said there is an inherent issue with exchange. I just use the Outlook app from GPS.
  18. GameTheory

The CyanogenMod @mail app in this rom doesn't support exchange. When you click on manual setup if there were support you would get the exchange option, but instead you only get pop3 and imap. For exchange you would need an app that supports exchange for microsoft.

Try K-9 Mail which I believe supports exchange.
    blitzkrieg766 and strutter67 like this.
  19. mario16

mario16 Well-Known Member

Game theory what keyboard is that in this ROM
  20. OrKo

OrKo Well-Known Member

I wanna say it's stock jelly bean keyboard, could be wrong though.
  21. GameTheory

Official Jelly Bean 4.2.2 Keyboard
  22. OrKo

OrKo Well-Known Member

Meh, close enough lol
  23. mario16

mario16 Well-Known Member

Every jelly bean keyboard I find look different. And don't have the words showing up
  24. Soulito

Soulito Member

will the profiles work if I use SetCPU with Samurais default kernel?
  25. determined sou

determined sou Well-Known Member

Have you tried going into settings ? Some keyboards have a bunch of stuff to mess with . Maybe you'll have to buying one that's suitable for you in the market . Most of the time there's free ones with much better graphics and settings