• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] Negalite-Blurom | 2.95.651.5 | Virgin-Mobile/Sprint | Sense/Apex/Nova | Aroma | 08-10-2013

Damn! Mine gave out long ago. It was a good phone for sure tho, even after 100's of battery pulls lol. Im on my third phone since then and although development is good, nothing has come close to blurom.
Out of all the roms that I tried on this phone, Negalite-Blurom is still the best. Haven't used any other roms since.

Reactions: whbisondtr
Upvote 0
Is Nega still developing do you know and for what phone if he is?
Well, the last thing I heard was he had a rom for one of the older Samsung Galaxy phones. And I know the user, Jcfunk, was giving recent support for Negalite-Blurom at XDA. That's all I can think of at the moment.

Last edited:
Reactions: whbisondtr
Upvote 0
Well, the last thing I heard was he had a rom for one of the older Samsung Galaxy phones. And I know the user, Jcfunk, was giving recent support for Negalite-Blurom at XDA. That's all I can think of at the moment.
I know he moved on to the s4, but that's been a while ago. I knew jcfunk took over but I think development has stopped completely. Appreciate the info bro.

Reactions: Revenant Ghost
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones