• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] <Newest RUU update Marvel S HTC_Europe_2.26.401.3> [DSCPLX1 v1.1] +OC Kernel +

disciplexone

May 21, 2012
highspeedstuff3.jpg

Kernel features

-allow oc up to 806Mhz
-properly fix touchscreen issues. (HTC)
-enable cifs/utf8/swap/ext4
-adjust vm ratios
-increase readahead buffer
-enable basic NTFS support
-more governors and schedulers
-lower flash/flashlight threshold to 5% of battery power
-allow low-wifi-signals to be seen
-add WiFi = PM_FAST in standby

ROM features

-stock look
-remove HTC android spywares
-extended reboot menu and quick settings
-battery percentage 1%
-overscroll gray glow effects
-notification window glow
-Adfree - No adds in apps
-Fast GPS lock
-added basic apps (uninstalable)
-taskmanager with working kill app (optimized)
-rooted with SuperSU and busybox 1.19.3
-Darktremor Apps2sd enabled by default
-Deodexed (follow my re-odex guide if you want
more space for use with Link2sd or install
data2sd)
-Power+Home button = screenshot

Requirements
-S-off or HTC unlocked bootloader
-CWM recovery 5.0+

Install Instructions
-boot to cwm recovery
-wipe data/factory reset
-wipe cache
-advance-wipe dalvik cache
-install zip from sdcard
-choose romzip then flash
-reboot, wait until fully booted
-(optional reboot again to cwm install
data2sd get it from my other rom thread,
requires SDCARD partitioning same as
link2sd. Follow Instructions carefully.

ROM Download:
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?b28a4voqpqvj7kp

Kernel Update:
Changelog: adjust cpu_freqs
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?nvccej5zmjjryhw

Thanks to:
-HTC
-Google
-CyanogenMod
-efl2009
-d33ps1x
-DooMLoRD
-showp-1984
-Koush
-Football

so it this essentially an optimised stock rom?

and am i right in thinking that if using data2sd, you don't need to do the re-odex guide? that's just for link2sd users? or did i mis-read that?

many thanks for your data2sd by the way, it's the only data2sd script i've ever managed to get working on my wildfire s, all others are either too laggy, or result in bootloop.

so nice work on that :)

Upvote 0
Does the screen wakes with volume keys?

Here You go:

before you begin, ensure that you have jdk installed on your pc. This guide screen wakes using volume key

1. Download baksmali and smali (google for downloads)
2. Copy and transfer android.policy.jar (system\framework folder) from your phone to the desktop. it's
also a good idea to backup the file just in case something goes wrong and you need to revert back.
3. Unzip android.policy.jar and extract classes.dex file to the desktop.
4. From the command line, navigate to the desktop and type "java -jar baksmali.jar classes.dex". It
will create a directory named "out".
7. Open KeyguardViewMediator.smali (found in out/com/android/internal/policy/impl/) with wordpad.
8. Scroll down and find ".method private isWakeKeyWhenKeyguardShowing(I)Z".
9. Delete cases 0x18 and 0x19 in the switch statement towards the bottom of the method. Save.
10. From the command line, type "java -jar smali-1.2.8.jar -o classes.dex out". You now have a new
classes.dex that has your modification.
11. Open android.policy.jar file on your desktop with winrar and insert the new classes.dex file.
12. Copy the new file to your phone (system\framework folder, ensure that you set proper permissions 644)
and reboot.
please note that i am not responsible if you mess anything up (although, the steps are pretty brickproof).
hack away at your own risk.

Reactions: hauntedbg
Upvote 0
Excuse me, disciplexone, but I think this ROM has a few problems. ES File Manager can't turn on the Root-mod (but says that it turned on the Root-mod), Root Explorer doesn't have this problem. Besides there is a problem with custom bootanimation, it works with lugs and freezes, I can't solve it! Maybe, there are some more problems, but I can't find it... Well, excuse me, but I prefer The Thing ROM.

Upvote 0
First of all I didnt create ES file xplorer, I only use it to install apks renaem copy files, Thats why I put root explorer cause its best for deleting files, the rest I use ADB pusher 0.41 how can it have bootscreen lag when the bootanimation is so fast stock bootanim. Please reinstall rom wiping all cause even if you erase it all it will still have access to bootloader and recovery. You can even make it like an empty phone like a pc without windows or mac.

Touchscreen fix, fixes the famous bug in gameloft games first person shooter - look around infinite times even when running, stock one only 1 look while running then malfunctions. This is not a hardware fix if you have unresponsive lockscreen, it is your digitizer is faulty.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones