[ROM] Number Two (#2) v3.0.1 {ZVE}

Last Updated: 2014-06-12 09:27:53
  1. gbiggie

gbiggie La patience et le pardon Guide

You don't have to-it's up to you-I always do a full wipe to give it a true chance but just me
    [​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. V SuperUser V

V SuperUser V Well-Known Member

May I have just the build prop from # 2 2.0? :D please?
  3. Carlos1986

Carlos1986 Well-Known Member

Idrifta if I was in a better position I would drop you a nice gift just for the simple fact that 2.0 is amazing. Thank you for your hard work and devotion to the community.
  4. mjlove209

mjlove209 Well-Known Member

Number Two (#2) - Stable - {ZVD~ONLY}

ok im new and really liking this rom. im coming from the admire so its a big phone upgrade lol. so what i want to knw is what is zvd??? it says only so does my phone have to have zvd installed on my phone in order to flash this rom?? little help please thank and if you can explain the diffrences between zvc zvd and if theres more thanks
    :confused:
  5. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

There is plenty of difference between the different versions I had experience all 3 different versions and zvd was the version that made the esteem feel like the phone it should be better battery life less lag and smoother over all and now having a rom like #2 is like the perfect phone :D
  6. mjlove209

so all i got to do is flash this rom and i have zvd and #2 rom?? :) and that better battery life is a plus
  7. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

Yeah make sure you are running zvd download rom #2 and let us know you won't be disappointed :D
  8. gbiggie

What version are you on ATM-settings-about phone?
    Flashing this ROM will not change your version.
    Thought your name looked familiar :ciao:
  9. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

Thanks gbiggie I try to helpful sometimes I fall short on explanations :beer:
  10. alittle

alittle Well-Known Member

I got stuck in bootloop when I tried to install 1.8ghz plague.?
  11. nuttmeg

nuttmeg Well-Known Member

try blits kernel 2.0
  12. alittle

alittle Well-Known Member

Didn't change build.prop
    Got it to work :thumbup:
  13. nuttmeg

Great!!! :smokingsomb:
  14. mrmarcel2u

mrmarcel2u Member

Thank you for the best complete and detailed ROM out there! When I first got the phone I killed me how the battery lasted only 9 hours idleon school now it lasts me 15hours+ because of # 2

[​IMG]

LDrifta likes this.
  15. babybee122

babybee122 Well-Known Member

I can't remember which thread i read it but i think Shiny was talking about how his calls would drop after two three hours of being on the phone. Does anyone know why that is?
  16. mjlove209

Yea i will check this rom out thanks looks like this rom is a the right one for me lol
  17. mjlove209

Yea i check on my about phone and i have ms910zvc. so do i have to upgrade to zvd and then flash this rom??? i just want to do everything rite lol
  18. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

Wow zvc with zvc my esteem was a rebooting machine definitive upgrade to zvd then root and install #2 just that you know zvd will put your phone back to stock and you will need to root which there is a guide for that let us know
  19. gbiggie

20. Fuzzy13

Fuzzy13 Well-Known Member

Welcome to AF dude. Glad you enjoy the ROM. It is the best. ;) You can always extend your thanks to L and the rest of our dev's personally through donations. ;)
  21. mariadroid

mariadroid Well-Known Member

Yes this ROM is the best one for sure I m having trouble connecting to my WiFi any suggestions
  22. Pacmanmode

Pacmanmode Well-Known Member

I was having issues with wifi but is not the ROM, just disconnect your router from the power source for a few minutes and plug it back, and it should be working fine.

That solve the problem for me.
  23. mariadroid

mariadroid Well-Known Member

ok will try that thanks...
    that worked..great thanks again..:)
  24. nuttmeg

Just a side note, check with your router website and check for firmware updates.
  25. LDrifta

LDrifta No Stranger 2 Danger Guide

+1 ^^^ i went through a 3 weak long batle with wifi on my ps3, then like nuttmeg said just checked for firmware update on router (open web browser and type "192.168.1.1" and should bring you to router options[for most routers, but some use a diff code, just google it lol]) and was all better