[ROM] Number Two (#2) v3.0.1 {ZVE}

Last Updated: 2014-06-12 09:27:53
  1. coryp32504

coryp32504 Active Member

i do notice the signal as well as the 4g service is worse on this phone than the previous two phones i had....its a refurbised phone so i wonder if its messed up????
  2. ShinySide

ShinySide Disabled

Ive never had it switch to 1x. Only 3g for a short time then back to 4G and thats only when Im working down south on the beach. Otherwise at home I never have anything but 4g
  3. GTurn

GTurn Well-Known Member

Have you updated the prl
  4. kcgosch

kcgosch Active Member

Great job as usual. have 2.1 with per:Dformance zip installed and running great.good job.
    LDrifta likes this.
  5. Fuzzy13

Fuzzy13 Well-Known Member

Youve got 2 major problems that are likely your cause. Your phone is awake too much and not deep sleeping and you are searching for signal too much. No wonder you got awful battery life.
    richardj likes this.
  6. deathrow911

deathrow911 Well-Known Member

That's odd cause where I'm at in new York I never get 3g just 4g and an occasional switch to 1x, but I'm assuming that's the towers not my phone.

On another note the performance.zip is just unbelievable my jaw dropped at how smooth and fast my phone is running. Great job.

Sent from my LG-MS910 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6
    LDrifta likes this.
  7. Trek950

Trek950 Well-Known Member

GTurn nailed it! Searching for service means the phone is transmitting. The transmitter is the highest user of battery there is.... I think? Correct me if I am wrong....

My background in RC aircraft and two way radio (motorola), tells me this is so...

Were you on metro before the esteem? In the same location?

Also, I think someone suggested checking the prl. That would be a great idea! Hope something here helps....
  8. LDrifta

LDrifta No Stranger 2 Danger Guide

well the best way to make these tweaks any better would be on the user-end of it like under/over clocking for battery or performance boost :D

i dont really want to keep adding tweaks because 9 times out of 10 .. add 1 ya break 2 lol
  9. Mexjoker

Mexjoker I'm Not Real, Doris!

Needs a perfect balance lol like chemistry. One chemical can effect the other.
  10. Fuzzy13

The perfect balance is the default tweak that comes standard in 2.1. L got that ish perfect this time around. :D
    Mexjoker likes this.
  11. OptiC-ShotS

OptiC-ShotS Well-Known Member

yeah the 2.1 is amazing.. you hit the spot :D
  12. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

flboy91 likes this.
  13. Mexjoker

Mexjoker I'm Not Real, Doris!

Agreed :thumbup: no lag what's so ever. Feels like this rom was made in a tornado.. Drifta were you in a tornado or high on red bull? :rolleyes:
  14. coryp32504

coryp32504 Active Member

i checked my prl....its 3029 which i believe is current....and yes ive been on metro with my last two esteems but signal seemed way better on those.....gotta be just a bad phone.....thats all i can think of....last phone i had to bring back cause i got it stuck in test mode haha....thanks for all the help guys
  15. LDrifta

LDrifta No Stranger 2 Danger Guide

yeah i hear that pretty often ;) hehe
  16. GTurn

GTurn Well-Known Member

Yeah so do i
  17. jzebrahockey

jzebrahockey Well-Known Member

Oh yeah. What's his name? lol jk

Phone is running great. Thanks for all your hard work.
  18. Fuzzy13

Wow. You can obviously tell there is a male presence here. Lol
    Mexjoker likes this.
  19. GTurn

GTurn Well-Known Member

I had some dialer lag and force close issues with the default zip but now i am using the performance zip and it is working perfectly. My phone seems more responsive and it doesnt seem to affect the battery.
  20. djramod

djramod Well-Known Member

same here!!
  21. Trek950

Me three! Default definitely worked better than battery tweak. Some lag at dialer, like button kept failing? Anyway, going back to performance zip.

ROM is smoking Ldrifta! Thanks
  22. costarican

costarican Well-Known Member

so i just have to install the performance zip?
  23. gbiggie

gbiggie La patience et le pardon Guide

I don't know if I want to "upgrade" :p[​IMG]
  24. Trek950

Uhm.... Do you have #2 v2 installed already? Then I believe the answer is yes. Otherwise install #2 v 2.1 first. Then you can install the performance zip.

Hope that helps!
    OptiC-ShotS likes this.
  25. travioso

travioso Well-Known Member

Yeah.. Just flash 2.1 then performance .zip I just flashed 2.1, performance, and swipeb all in one shot and works like a champ