• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] Number Two (#2) v3.0.1 {ZVE}

How to get boot sound to work can some one help please

Sent from my LG-MS910 using Tapatalk

It's disabled on ZVD:s:

Is there a fix besides the uncenter side clock zip for notification bar? mines is still being covered when I have too many notifications, I really like the centered clock though!
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif

Sent from my LG-MS910 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

What's clustering it for you:questionmark:

Upvote 0
i thought you said this was fixed! :motz::girlhit::pound:
nope.. never said it.. lol someone else did and rumors spread.. but i never said i fixed it :D just clear your notifications people jeesh, no reason to have that much stuff up there unless you want an extremely slow phone :D lol just kidding ill see what i can do about fixing it up

Upvote 0
nope.. never said it.. lol someone else did and rumors spread.. but i never said i fixed it :D just clear your notifications people jeesh, no reason to have that much stuff up there unless you want an extremely slow phone :D lol just kidding ill see what i can do about fixing it up

roflmao, any little thing i see i clear it...:thumbup:

Upvote 0
Originally Posted by ldrifta<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
roflmao, any little thing i see i clear it...:thumbup:
That's what I was trying to say when I was hopped up in caffeine yesterday lol.

Sent from the future using my mind bullets

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones